Yesildere Selalesi84 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 20700 Sakızcılar/Cal/Denizli, Turkey Map
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Time Required: 01:30 Hrs
- Tags: Outdoors, Family And Kids, Nature
Karahayit is a quaint little waterfall in Denizli that is set far from the city. As difficult as it is to locate the spot, the falls is equally beautiful. The visitors of the falls are served to their hearts full by a restaurant just close by the attraction. Have a bite of the amazing seafood from the restaurant while you gaze at the beautiful waterfall. The water from the falls is icy and is in total flow when visited after the monsoon season. The place is mostly without any visitors given the unique location of the falls and offers a completely refreshing experience to the visitors. Karahayit Aglayan Kaya is one of the underrated places in Denizli and is definitely worth a visit.
Yesildere Selalesi Travel Tips
- The road to the waterfall is a difficult ride.
- Seek the help of the locals to find the place. It is hard to locate.
How to Reach Yesildere Selalesi
- Rent a car or hire a taxi.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Denizli before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Denizli and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Yesildere Selalesi Address: 20700 Sakızcılar/Cal/Denizli, Turkey
- Yesildere Selalesi Timing: 24-hrs
- Best time to visit Yesildere Selalesi(preferred time): 02:00 pm - 05:00 pm
- Time required to visit Yesildere Selalesi: 01:30 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
21.16% of people who visit Denizli include Yesildere Selalesi in their plan
08 AM - 09 AM
38.71% of people start their Yesildere Selalesi visit around 08 AM - 09 AM
1 Hr 30 Minutes
People usually take around 1 Hr 30 Minutes to see Yesildere Selalesi
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Yesildere Selalesi
People normally club together Byzantine Churches and Laodicea while planning their visit to Yesildere Selalesi.