Visit Denmark - Best of Denmark
Although many people would confuse Denmark in Australia with Denmark in Europe, the first one does hold its unique beauty that needs to be unravelled through travel. Located on the south coast of Western Australia, Denmark is endowed with a magnificent coastline and enamoring beauty that has raised its tourism quotient. The people over here would be proud of the fact that Denmark had been awarded the title of "Australia's Tidiest Town" in 1998. With a great deal of natural attractions and possibilities of adventure, this shire has come to represent the tourism of Australia in its own way. Here, the forests merge with a gushing coastline and ancient rocks cover the Southern Ocean.
What will keep you engaged over here are the unspoilt beaches, scenic walking trails, and a wildlife that consists of ancient towering trees and wildflowers. As for its culture, this small city is peaceful, relaxed and revels in lazy coastal climate. Due to its laid back attitude, Denmark offers a respite from the crazy cycles of the world outside.
With attractions that range from Green's Pool, the fantastic forests to awesome seascapes and coastal outcrops, the small city of Denmark does hold great things for you to behold and enjoy. There are plenty of good fishing, picnic spots, and of course the friendly locals that make your visit over here an interesting one. Originally a timber town, Denmark is home to an impressive array of artisan producers and farmgate shops specialising in everything from chocolates and cider to boutique cheese. Only a visit over here will be able to unfold its worth as a tourist destination.
Denmark Travel Tips
Essential travel information and Denmark tips for your visit
- Time Zone: UTC/GMT + 8hours
- Currency: Currency used in Denmark is Australian Dollar (AUD)
- Electricity: Voltage: 220-240 Volts, Primary Socket Type: Australian AS-3112
- Internet: 3G and 4 G connections are available in almost all the hotels in the city.
- Languages: English is the widely spoken language in Denmark, Australia.
- Security: Triple Zero (000) service is used to contact Police, Fire or Ambulance services in life threatening or emergency situations in Denmark, Australia.
- Tipping: Tipping in Australia is entirely voluntary, and no one should feel obligated to tip.
- Customs: 1. Aussies prefer to use first names, even at the initial meeting. 2. Australians are not very formal so greetings are casual and relaxed.
Are you looking for a Denmark travel itinerary? Create an itinerary within minutes, on your own!
Denmark Tourist Information
Popular Hotels in DenmarkView all Hotels in Denmark
- Kordabup Tourism
- Walpole Tourism
- North Walpole Tourism
- Greenbushes Tourism
- Rosa Glen Tourism
- Capel Tourism
- Yalyalup Tourism
- Margaret River Tourism
- Bramley Tourism
- North Lake Grace Tourism
- Bunbury Tourism
- Binningup Tourism
- Sydney Tourism
- Melbourne Tourism
- Adelaide Tourism
- Geelong Tourism
- Perth Tourism
- Surfers Paradise Tourism
- Gold Coast Tourism
- Exmouth Tourism
- Byron Bay Tourism