Denmark Maze303 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 156 Lapko Road, Shadforth WA 6333, Australia, Denmark Map
- Timings: 07:30 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Phone: +61-898482090
- Time Required: 01:30 Hrs
- Tags: Walking Area, Family And Kids, Nature
Come and meander through the bramble labyrinth - useful for the youngsters to exhaust some vitality. There is also a Gold coin gift at passage. The pathways are through the bramble. You must look at the deadlocks to locate the centre. The place is full of greenery, and is fun to be at when visited in groups and with kids. The pathways are narrow and give a lost feeling sometimes so you must keep your eyes and ears open at all times.
Highlights and must see includes:
- Green trees on the sideways
- Beautiful scenery
Also, visit the popular attractions in the city by following Denmark itinerary 3 days.
Denmark Maze Travel Tips
- Wear comfortable clothes and shoes.
How to Reach Denmark Maze
- Hire a taxi
- Ask a local
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Denmark before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Denmark and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Denmark Maze Address: 156 Lapko Road, Shadforth WA 6333, Australia, Denmark
- Denmark Maze Contact Number: +61-898482090
- Denmark Maze Timing: 07:30 am - 05:00 pm
- Best time to visit Denmark Maze(preferred time): 09:00 am - 12:00 pm
- Time required to visit Denmark Maze: 01:30 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
80.16% of people who visit Denmark include Denmark Maze in their plan
08 AM - 09 AM
86.67% of people start their Denmark Maze visit around 08 AM - 09 AM
1 Hr 30 Minutes
People usually take around 1 Hr 30 Minutes to see Denmark Maze
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Denmark Maze
People normally club together Bartholomews Meadery and Greens Pool while planning their visit to Denmark Maze.
People also prefer to start their day with Denmark Maze.