Events and Festivals in Denmark
- Festival of Voice: The Denmark Festival of Voice is held every year over the May long weekend and it celebrates human voice, with a special focus on community in the form of local, national and international artists singing in a line up.
- Brave New Works: Held in November, The Brave New Works is an Arts Festival that celebrates the staging of new theatrical productions every year.
- Denmark Markets: Established in 1981, the Denmark Markets are held 4 times a year during Easter, Christmas and January in the city. The centre of attraction in these markets are music, busking, stage performances, children's activities, food and over 100 stalls offering all types of unique wares.
Trip plans for Denmark
The best trip plans created by users and travel experts that cover the top spots and attractions of Denmark
Events & Festivals in Cities Near Denmark
- Events & Festivals in Narrikup
- Events & Festivals in Kojonup
- Events & Festivals in Katanning
- Events & Festivals in Nannup
- Events & Festivals in Kukerin
- Events & Festivals in Collie