How to Reach Denmark
- By air: In order to reach Denmark from some international destination, you will have to first reach Perth Airport which has both (domestic and international) terminal. From Perth to Denmark, there is an availability of regular SkyWest flights that take just 1 hour to reach here.
- By Bus/Train: There are daily private bus services that commute between Denmark and Perth. The Australind rail service runs between Bunbury and Perth.
- By Car: This is probably the best option of all. You can easily reach Denmark from Perth by car in just four and a half hours driving time. This stretch of road will introduce you to Albany Highway, Jarrah forest and open, agricultural land.
- By Tours: Since Denmark is primarily a tourist place, you can easily find a range of tours to choose from. They will introduce you to the key spots of the city.
- On Foot: The beautiful coastline of Denmark can be easily explored on foot. You can also hire a bike or sit on a horseback to enjoy beautiful views of the shore.
- By Waterways: Waterways are the best means to explore Denmark. Sit on a canoe or kayak to see the magnificent oceanic beauty.
- On Bike: Traverse Denmark's numerous bike trails with fully-geared mountain bikes.
- Taxi: Hiring a taxi is also possible.
|Wundowie to Denmark||193.47 km||3 hours 13 mins|
|Perth to Denmark||223.95 km||3 hours 43 mins|
|Floreat to Denmark||229.6 km||3 hours 49 mins|
|Currambine to Denmark||239.88 km||3 hours 59 mins|
|Jakarta to Denmark||1647.54 km||27 hours 27 mins|
|Singapore to Denmark||2003.56 km||33 hours 23 mins|
|Kuala lumpur to Denmark||2160.31 km||36 hours 23 mins|
|Petaling jaya to Denmark||2161.88 km||36 hours 1 mins|
|Songkhla to Denmark||2296.49 km||38 hours 16 mins|
|Woodville to Denmark||2354.03 km||39 hours 14 mins|