- Address: East Ave, Peaceful Bay WA 6333, Australia, Denmark
- Phone: +61-898408060
- Ticket Price: 34 AUD
- Time Required: 01:30 Hrs
- Tags: Beach, Park, Walking Area, Family And Kids, Picnic Spot
Peaceful Bay - Review
Peaceful Bay Caravan Park is a place where you can experience caravanning and outdoors the way it was dependably intended to be. The casual format of substantial, grassed destinations, set among shady energetic trees is the ideal spot for you to loosen up. The quiet waters of Peaceful Bay give an appreciated asylum from the tough and wild south drift. Just strides from this serene and common masterstroke, Peaceful Bay Caravan Park offers you break from the rigors of life.
Highlights and must see includes:
- Beautiful sites
- Clean amenities
- Well stocked mini mart with fresh bakery items, dairy and take away food.
- Microwave and full cooking facilities.
- Boat launch
- Swimming beach
- Water surfing
- Sandboarding, playground and sporting oval for kids. Also, visit the popular attractions in the city by following Denmark itinerary 3 days.
Peaceful Bay Information
- No pets allowed.
- No caravans allowed.
- Keep an eye for special offers on ticket prices throughout the year.
Peaceful Bay Ticket Prices
Powered sites 2 people:
- Low May- August: AUD34
- Mid February- April: AUD36
- High 24 December- 31st January: AUD54
Unpowered Sites 2 people:
- Low May- August: AUD28
- Mid February- April: AUD28
- High 24 December- 31st January: AUD46
Extra Adult :
- Low May- August: AUD14
- Mid February- April: AUD14
- High 24 December- 31st January: AUD18
- Low May- August: AUD8
- Mid February- April: AUD8
- High 24 December- 31st January: AUD10
Peaceful Bay Hours
- It is recommended to visit between 10.00 AM to 4.00 PM
- Please enquire the timings before your visit.
How To reach Peaceful Bay by Public Transport
- Hire a taxi
- Ask a local
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Denmark before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Denmark and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Peaceful Bay
91.03% of people who visit Denmark include Peaceful Bay in their plan
4 PM - 5 PM
64.6% of people start their Peaceful Bay visit around 4 PM - 5 PM
1 Hr 30 Minutes
People usually take around 1 Hr 30 Minutes to see Peaceful Bay
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Peaceful Bay
Peaceful Bay Trips
Peaceful Bay, Denmark Reviews
Great camp site. Amenities are clean. Beach is close and great spot for kids. Lives up to its name. Although camping fees are a little expensive compared to other sites.
Loved this caravan park. Beautiful shady spots under the windswept Agonis trees. The facilities are simple but tastefully decorated with ocean inspired art. Family of ducks and their ducklings wandering around. Peaceful Bay is also beautiful.
You've gotta say this could be one of the better campsites out there. Facilities are very good including a laundry! There's fish cleaning facilities too for you fishos which is sweet. Well spaced out sites and there are power and water available. Spots are nicely grassed and it literally fronts to the beach - drive on and have a good (responsible) time! Plus the "Shop" / Book in doubles as the best fish and chips joint in the area! 5 Frosty Cold Tinnies out of 5.
Very peaceful! ! Came in the quiet season.. only person here... the summer is booked out with over 600 people... great showers... washing machines.. and fish and chips.. a nice nature setting
Really peaceful place as the name can tell you. Very clean bathroom. Lovely staff. Apparently nice fish and chips but cause of the quite season the kitchen closed to early for me to try it. Make sure you book early enough for summer holidays.