- Address: East Ave, Peaceful Bay WA 6333, Australia, Denmark
- Phone: +61-898408060
- Ticket Price: 34 AUD
- Time Required: 01:30 Hrs
- Tags: Beach, Park, Walking Area, Family And Kids, Picnic Spot
Peaceful Bay - Review
Peaceful Bay Caravan Park is a place where you can experience caravanning and outdoors the way it was dependably intended to be. The casual format of substantial, grassed destinations, set among shady energetic trees is the ideal spot for you to loosen up. The quiet waters of Peaceful Bay give an appreciated asylum from the tough and wild south drift. Just strides from this serene and common masterstroke, Peaceful Bay Caravan Park offers you break from the rigors of life.
Highlights and must see includes:
- Beautiful sites
- Clean amenities
- Well stocked mini mart with fresh bakery items, dairy and take away food.
- Microwave and full cooking facilities.
- Boat launch
- Swimming beach
- Water surfing
- Sandboarding, playground and sporting oval for kids. Also, visit the popular attractions in the city by following Denmark itinerary 3 days.
Peaceful Bay Information
- No pets allowed.
- No caravans allowed.
- Keep an eye for special offers on ticket prices throughout the year.
Peaceful Bay Ticket Prices
Powered sites 2 people:
- Low May- August: AUD34
- Mid February- April: AUD36
- High 24 December- 31st January: AUD54
Unpowered Sites 2 people:
- Low May- August: AUD28
- Mid February- April: AUD28
- High 24 December- 31st January: AUD46
Extra Adult :
- Low May- August: AUD14
- Mid February- April: AUD14
- High 24 December- 31st January: AUD18
- Low May- August: AUD8
- Mid February- April: AUD8
- High 24 December- 31st January: AUD10
Peaceful Bay Opening and Closing Hours
- It is recommended to visit between 10.00 AM to 4.00 PM
- Please enquire the timings before your visit.
How To reach Peaceful Bay by Public Transport
- Hire a taxi
- Ask a local
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Denmark before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Denmark and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Peaceful Bay
95% of people who visit Denmark include Peaceful Bay in their plan
4 PM - 5 PM
67.97% of people start their Peaceful Bay visit around 4 PM - 5 PM
1 Hr 30 Minutes
People usually take around 1 Hr 30 Minutes to see Peaceful Bay
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Peaceful Bay
Peaceful Bay Map
Peaceful Bay Trips
1 View11 Days 10 NightsTrip to Paris, Amsterdam, Brussels, Stavanger, Denmark, DortmundBy: Guest UserCity: Stavanger, Denmark, Dortmund, Paris, Brussels, Amsterdam
Peaceful Bay, Denmark Reviews
Super good facilities. Campgrounds well maintained. Power, Water, Kitchen and Bathroom facilities are really well done. There's even a laundry and a fish cleaning station. Campfires permitted during select seasons. The Fish and Chips is an awesome feed too!
As the name implies, it was very peaceful, beautiful beaches, this was our second visit. Will definitely return.
Lovely setting very quiet 2min walk to beach. Shady trees. Fenced. Wildlife. Pet friendly. Nice walks. Endless beach. Car access. Pets allowed.
Feels like a camp ground should. Pitches are scattered between trees and geographical features giving this site a much more back to nature feel than most. Careful when trudging to the loo's in the middle of the night, kangaroos can give a hell of a fright in the pitch black!
Amenities are very basic and water isn't drinkable but the camp is really nice and quiet, grassy areas, very close to the beach. Fish and chips served in the shop. Cute family of ducks visited us in the morning
All QuestionsPeaceful bay
- Kon Tiki
- Post Falls Third Word
- St George's Catholic Church
- Heritage Baptist Church
- Salvage 7
- Quilted River
- Post Falls Library
- Post Falls Recreation Department
- Fun Unlimited
- City Of Post Falls Animal Safety
- Shiloh Missionary Baptist
- Hubofs Heliport
- Solid Rock Foursquare Church
- Post Falls Historical Museum
- Linda Jones