Peaceful Bay, DenmarkCurrently Open
- Address: East Ave, Peaceful Bay WA 6333, Australia, Denmark
- Phone: +61-898408060
- Ticket Price: 34 AUD
- Time Required: 01:30 Hrs
- Tags: Beach, Park, Walking Area, Family And Kids, Picnic Spot
About Peaceful Bay, Denmark
Peaceful Bay Caravan Park is a place where you can experience caravanning and outdoors the way it was dependably intended to be. The casual format of substantial, grassed destinations, set among shady energetic trees is the ideal spot for you to loosen up. The quiet waters of Peaceful Bay give an appreciated asylum from the tough and wild south drift. Just strides from this serene and common masterstroke, Peaceful Bay Caravan Park offers you break from the rigors of life.
Highlights and must see includes:
- Beautiful sites
- Clean amenities
- Well stocked mini mart with fresh bakery items, dairy and take away food.
- Microwave and full cooking facilities.
- Boat launch
- Swimming beach
- Water surfing
- Sandboarding, playground and sporting oval for kids. Also, visit the popular attractions in the city by following Denmark itinerary 3 days.
Peaceful Bay Information
- No pets allowed.
- No caravans allowed.
- Keep an eye for special offers on ticket prices throughout the year.
Peaceful Bay Ticket Prices
Powered sites 2 people:
- Low May- August: AUD34
- Mid February- April: AUD36
- High 24 December- 31st January: AUD54
Unpowered Sites 2 people:
- Low May- August: AUD28
- Mid February- April: AUD28
- High 24 December- 31st January: AUD46
Extra Adult :
- Low May- August: AUD14
- Mid February- April: AUD14
- High 24 December- 31st January: AUD18
- Low May- August: AUD8
- Mid February- April: AUD8
- High 24 December- 31st January: AUD10
Peaceful Bay Opening and Closing Hours
- It is recommended to visit between 10.00 AM to 4.00 PM
- Please enquire the timings before your visit.
How To reach Peaceful Bay by Public Transport
- Hire a taxi
- Ask a local
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Denmark before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Denmark and book an accommodation of your choice.
Peaceful Bay, Denmark Reviews
Amenities are very basic and water isn't drinkable but the camp is really nice and quiet, grassy areas, very close to the beach. Fish and chips served in the shop. Cute family of ducks visited us in the morning
Very good caravan park ! Amenities and kitchen are very clean and functional, quiet place (except when kookaburras are laughing) with large campsites. Nice staff and secure place.
Nice quite park on river...large pull through site, spotless amenities, just a short drive to City. One of my favorites this trip
Very pleasant. Old park but well kept Amenities old but maintained and kept clean.
Stopped for lunch at the fish and chips shop. The food was quite good but very expensive. The camping park looked nice.
All QuestionsPeaceful Bay
- Attractions near Peaceful Bay
- Rickety Gate Winery