Are you looking for what to do in Denmark?
PLACES TO SEE
- Greens Pool: Move towards the west of Denmark and you shall come across the main attraction of Western Australia- the Greens Pool in William Bay National Park. Relatively safe and calm to swim, this is truly a magical beach whose beauty cannot be summarised in words. The rocks here offer a unique sight, not to be missed.
- Denmark Animal Farm &Pentland Alpaca Stud: Australia is full of wildlife and agricultural experiences that are very rarely found anywhere else in the world. At Petland Alpaca Stud and Tourist Farm you can interact with the world of animals by patting, cuddling and feeding a range of creatures such as koalas, kangaroos, rabbits, guinea pigs, chickens, horses, donkeys, camels, deer, emus and aviary birds.
- Peaceful Bay: One of the central attractions of Denmark, the Peaceful Bay is ideal for snorkelling, kite surfing and for enjoying its spectacular coastline.
- Singlefile Wines: Pay a visit to Singlefine Wines to have a look at this family run winery dedicated to making single vineyard wines from select sites in the Great Southern of Western Australia.
- Shelley Beach: Shelley Beach is known for its camping facilities. This natural coastal environment is perfect for activities like fishing, scuba diving and snorkelling.
WHERE TO BE
- Drive on Bibbulmun Track: This track runs through the heart of Denmark. A drive over this track will offer you magnificent scenery with sleeping huts that pop up in between.
- BartholomewsMeadery: With a range of activities such as tasting the honey, checking out the bees, having honey ice-cream, or climbing the mountain, this meadery will keep you and your kids engaged.
- Matildas Estate: A visit to Matildas will serve you with divine Sparkling Shiraz and a delicious meal in between. An exciting place to visit especially if you have kids.
- Denmark Maze: Walk through the bush maze or follow the boardwalk through the paperbark swamp in Denmark Maze.
- Valley of the Giants Tree Top Walk: Take a drive to Valley of the Giants and make a climb, 40 metres above the forest floor, for the best views of Western Australia’s 400-year-old tingle tree giants.
- Elephant Rocks: As the name suggests, Elephant rocks are large smooth boulders that look exactly like a herd of elephants, paddling in the shallow waters. A beautiful place to observe!
Below we have a list of things to do in Denmark and the places where you want to spend the best moments of your trip. At the same time, the city offers you the best neighborhoods to explore and new foods to try.
This list should help you in deciding and prioritizing what you should plan on your Denmark getaway. Find a mix of must-see tourist spots, underrated local hangouts, and maybe even a few new experiences you can try out.
Make the most of your trip to Denmark with confidence.