Cherry Creek State ParkCurrently Open [Closes at 10:00 pm]
Book your camping spot and get away from the mundane life and spend a day with friends and family. You can choose to just relax, do some bird watching, see wildlife or enjoy various activities like fishing, hiking, horse riding, and canoeing, rafting, kayaking, nature trails, enjoy a boat ride at its reservoir and much more! Residents love this park for biking and jogging trails and for swimming opportunities.
Cherry Creek State Park Travel Tips
- Carry sunscreen, sunglasses and hat to protect against the sun.
- Wear comfortable shoes and dress comfortably so as to make the most of outdoor activities.
- Pets are allowed, provided they are on leash at all times.
- The Park has picnic areas – carry your lunch if you would like.
- You may also organize an event – personal or a business meeting.
Entrance Ticket Details For Cherry Creek State Park
- Daily pass: 9 USD
- Annual Pass: 73 USD
- Aspen Leaf Annual Pass: (64+): 63
- Aspen Leaf Multiple Pass (64+): 31 USD
- For camping, group camping fee: check the official website.
Cherry Creek State Park Hours
- Monday to Friday: 9:00am – 5:00pm
- Closed on weekends and holidays.
How to Reach Cherry Creek State Park
- Bus# 135, 139 will take you to S Parker Rd & S Atchison Way and Quincy Ave & S Atchison Way.
- Bus# 139 will also stop at Quincy Ave & Smoky Hill Rd.
- Cherry Creek Harbor
- Casa Vallarta Mexican
- Emerald Isle
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Denver before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Denver and book an accommodation of your choice.
8.71% of people who visit Denver include Cherry Creek State Park in their plan
06 AM - 07 AM
80% of people start their Cherry Creek State Park visit around 06 AM - 07 AM
People usually take around 5 Hrs to see Cherry Creek State Park
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Cherry Creek State Park