A museum dedicated to children up to 8 years old. It aims to teach kids about art, science and nature in a fun way with events, exhibits and daily programs. There are various exhibits ranging from art, engineering, nature, books to bubbles, fire safety, cooking, animal health & safety, importance of dental health! There is an area dedicated to young kids where they can crawl around in new surroundings with their parents overlooking.
The museum also has daily programs, day camps and monthly themes to further engage the kids. Also, it arranges for birthday parties, hosts various events for the kids to enjoy various activities and sports as well!
For the safety of kids, the museum allows entry only if the children is accompanied by an adult and vice versa.
Children's Museum Of Denver Travel Tips
- No adults are allowed in the Museum without a child, and no children without an adult.
- For group visit, advance booking is required.
- Nursing and changing facility are readily available.
Entrance Ticket Details For Children's Museum Of Denver
- Age 2 to 59: 13 USD
- Senior (60+): 11 USD
- Age one: 11 USD
- Under Age one: Free
- Members: Free
Children's Museum Of Denver Hours
- The Museum is open for free play every first Tuesday of the month 4:00 pm to 8:00 pm.
How to Reach Children's Museum Of Denver
- RTD Bus# 28 - W 23rd Ave & Clay St, W 23rd Ave & Eliot St and Federal Blvd & W 23rd Ave.
- RTD Bus# 31 - Federal Blvd & W 23rd Ave, Federal Blvd & W 20th Ave.
- Museum has a cafe in the premises that serves sandwiches, pasta, salads and pasta.
- Bringing your own lunch is permitted limited seating arrangement indoors, and an option to sit outside as well.
- Other Eateries- Skybox Grill & Sports Bar, El Senor Sol, Tapas de Espana, Corner House, La Loma Restaurant, Linger, Sasa Sushi, TAG Restaurant.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Denver before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Denver and book an accommodation of your choice.
12.33% of people who visit Denver include Children's Museum Of Denver in their plan
2 PM - 3 PM
50% of people start their Children's Museum Of Denver visit around 2 PM - 3 PM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see Children's Museum Of Denver
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Children's Museum Of Denver
People normally also visit Pepsi Center while planning their trip to Children's Museum Of Denver.
Children's Museum Of Denver Reviews & Ratings
I am looking to buy tickets online for the Children's Museum. Where do I find this?Answer Report Abuse
I think you can get the online tickets on the official website of the Children's Museum of Denver. If you want you can opt for a City Pass that includes the museum and also get discount or coupons.Report Abuse