Clyfford Still Museum546 Votes Currently Open [Closes at 08:00 pm]
- Address: 1250 Bannock Street, Denver, CO 80204, United States
- Timings: 10:00 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Phone: +1-7203544880
- Ticket Price: 10 USD
- Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
- Tags: Museums, Architecture , Specialty Museums
Museum dedicated to one of the most important painters of 20th Century, Clyfford Still, who was among the first few Abstract Expressionists concentrating on themes like creation, life and death that stood out more prominently during and after World War II.
This two storeyed museum was designed by the Brad Cloepfil of Allied Works Architecture and was made open to public in 2011 with approximately 3125 works of art created by Clyfford Still from 1920 to 1980.
Art and architecture at this museum is not limited to tours. The museum rents the property to let people celebrate their events, private or corporate, inclusive of access to the galleries and AV system for the entire duration of the event. The museum is available on rent whole day on Mondays, and from Saturday through Friday, only during the evenings.
Clyfford Still Museum Travel Tips
- Registration is required for group and school tours even on free days.
- Photography is permitted in the premises, though the flash should not be used at any time.
- Bags bigger than 11 by 14 inches should be stored in the lockers.
- Eating and drinking in the premises is prohibited.
- Sketching is allowed use only pencils.
Entrance Ticket Details For Clyfford Still Museum
- Children under 5 years– FREE.
- Youth (6-17)- $3; Adults - $10; Seniors- $8.
- College and school students, teachers- $6, Members- FREE.
- For a group of 10+ people, Adults- $8, seniors (65+)- $6, College students with valid ID- $4.
- Private tours can be arranged for a group of 10-30 people: Adults- $14, Seniors- $12 and Students with valid ID- $10.
Clyfford Still Museum Hours
- January 30 through October 30– Museum allows free entry from 5:00 pm to 8:00 pm on all Fridays and free all day on last Friday of every month.
- Free Days- January 30; February 27; March 27; April 24; May 29; June 26; July 31; August 28; September 25; October 30.
- Free public tours are available on Thursday and Saturday at 1:00 pm.
- Free Public Tour: 12:00 pm (Tuesdays), 6:30 pm (Fridays), 2:00 pm (Saturdays)
- For private tours, check the official website .
How to Reach Clyfford Still Museum
- RTD Bus# 0, 0L, 3L, 79L, 83L, 87X, 100X, 116X. CS, CV, CX, ES, EV, EX, P – Broadway & W 13th Ave.
- RTD Bus# 9, 16 and 52 – W 13th Ave & Broadway.
- RTD Bus# 16 & 52 – Bannock St & W 13th Ave.
- Cap City Tavern
- Mad Greens
- Cuba Cuba
- Pints Pub
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Denver before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Denver and book an accommodation of your choice.
10.18% of people who visit Denver include Clyfford Still Museum in their plan
1 PM - 2 PM
50% of people start their Clyfford Still Museum visit around 1 PM - 2 PM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see Clyfford Still Museum
75% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Clyfford Still Museum
People normally club together The Money Museum At The Federal Reserve Bank Of Kansas City, Denver Branch and Rock Bottom Brewery while planning their visit to Clyfford Still Museum.