Colorado Ballet, Denver
About Colorado Ballet, Denver
Colorado Ballet, Denver - Address, Phone Number
Address: 1075 Santa Fe Dr, Denver, CO 80204
Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
Timings: 12:00 pm - 10:00 pm Details
Added 6.8K times in trip plans
Entertainment, Ballet, Performance, Stage Show, Concert, Family And Kids
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
This ballet production company of 30 members perform for over 100,000 every year at the Armstrong Center for Dance. As for the performances… the Alice in Wonderland show has been described as an 'acid trip'. Make of that what you will. The shows are an explosion of music and motion and color and light. They take the most classic of ballet stories and transform them into something gleefully interpretive. The dancers are practically celebrities, as are the costume designers.
Colorado Ballet Information
- Sometimes performances can take place at other venues. Check attraction website.
- All parking next to the building is for staff only. An extensive parking guide can be found on attraction website.
- Wheelchair accessible.
- No Food, drink, smoking, recording, noisy cellphones or late arrivals.
Colorado Ballet Ticket Prices
- Tickets usually range from USD 30 - USD 155 or more.
- Group tickets get a 20-25% discount.
Colorado Ballet Opening and Closing Hours
- Shows generally start anytime between 1pm and 7:30pm.
How To reach Colorado Ballet by Public Transport
- Buses 1 and 9 stop Santa Fe Dr & W 11th Ave
- Drive to here or take a taxi.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Denver before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Denver and book an accommodation of your choice.
Colorado Ballet, Denver Reviews - Write a Review
Great ballet company in Colorado. As someone who loves ballet but has only seen the Nutcracker several times, I was happy to learn upon moving to Denver that they have a ballet company which every year comes out with a full season comprised of classics as well as new works. I first saw the company perform at the Arvada Center for their "Evening Under the Stars" in which they danced selections from past seasons as well as some teasers from the current season. I finally got the chance to see a full performance when I went to see Alice in Wonderland at the Ellie Caulkins Opera House. Amazing show, funny and entertaining while also displaying the amazing talent and athleticism of the dancers. The sets were very creative and the orchestra was great too. It was great show for both adults and kids and I am not surprised to learn the performances were sold out. Now I can't wait to catch Swan Lake for next season!
Colorado Ballet an Nick are simply AMAZING! My fiancé and I took first 3 lessons with Colorado Ballet and the last one with Nick, and they made our first dance simply beautiful, elegant and fun. Colorado Ballet choreography brought out the best in us and Nick really perfected it. The whole learning experience was so much fun! I would highly highly recommend!! Thank you so much Colorado Ballet and Nick for our unforgettable first dance!!
Beautiful space and amazing training!
We began going to the Colorado Ballet presents the Nutcracker at the Ellie Caulkin's Opera House 3 years ago, making it our newest family tradition, and we have yet to be disappointed. The Colorado Ballet has such graceful dancers and we are always mesmerized by their performances! If you're in the area around Christmas time, put Colorado Ballet's The Nutcracker on your "must see" list!
Could not contact when I went in they were a bit rude
- Nearby Attractions
- Copper Mountain
- 2151 E 99th Pl
- Copper Kettle Brewing Company
- Racca's Pizzeria Napoletana
- Advantage Rent A Car
- Steve's Snappin' Dogs
- 2810 N Gaylord St
- Home2 Suites By Hilton Denver West-federal Center, Co
- 1789 Lima St
- United Artists Denver Pavilions 15
- Denver Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Denver
- What to See in 48 Hours in Denver
- What to See in 72 Hours in Denver
- How to Spend 5 Days in Denver
- How to Spend 6 Days in Denver
- How to Spend 7 Days in Denver