Colorado Convention Center2602 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 700 14th St, Denver, CO 80202, United States
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Phone: +1-3032288000
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Convention Center
This city landmark is easily recognised by a hilarious outdoor public art sculpture - a 40-foot tall blue bear trying to peer inside the glass wall of the centre. It is Denver's main event space, hosting over 400 events every year in everything from trade shows, weddings, Comic Con, boat shows, a beer festival and a science fiction convention. There are two beautiful ballrooms, multiple exhibition spaces, a 5000-seat theatre and a lovely outdoor terrace. The center's website has a handy calendar of upcoming events, and also a handy map (the building is HUGE). Also, visit the popular attractions in the city by following Denver itinerary 5 days.
Colorado Convention Center Travel Tips
- Parking for over 1000 cars.
- Disabled accessible
Colorado Convention Center Hours
- Technically the centre is open at all times as it is not unusual for events to continue late into night or start really early in the morning, but entry may be restricted in the late hours.
How to Reach Colorado Convention Center
- Nearby bus station: Champa St & 13th St; Welton St & 13th St
- Nearby tram station: Theatre District / Convention Center Station
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Denver before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Denver and book an accommodation of your choice.
42.92% of people who visit Denver include Colorado Convention Center in their plan
2 PM - 3 PM
32.84% of people start their Colorado Convention Center visit around 2 PM - 3 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Colorado Convention Center
73.57% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Colorado Convention Center
Colorado Convention Center Reviews & Ratings
where do i park at the convention centerAnswer Report Abuse