Confluence ParkCurrently Open [Closes at 11:00 pm]
- Address: 2250 15th St, Denver, CO 80202, 80202, United States
- Timings: 05:00 am - 11:00 pm Details
- Phone: +1-7209131311
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 00:30 Mins
- Tags: Park, Family And Kids, Landmarks, Parks
There's always something mystic about the place where two rivers meet. Even the place may not otherwise look special, as in the case of the meeting of Cherry Creek and the South Platte River. The park is frequently used by runners and bikers. There are some overlooks from where to click pictures of the bridge. Kayakers are usually on the water during the day. On summer Thursdays, you may catch a few concerts. And the restaurant at the Boat House is a pretty nice place to eat.
- MALLRIDE Stop 16th Street Mall & Wynkoop St
- Buses 10, 19, 28, 28B, 32, 44 stop 15th St & Wynkoop St
- Buses 15, 20, 31L, 55L, 72L, 80L, 104X, 120X, CDOT North Line (WEEKDAYS ONLY), CDOT South Line (WEEKDAYS ONLY), CDOT West Line (DAILY), FF1, FF2, FF3, FF6, L, LNX, LSX, LX stop Union Station
- Buses 0, 19, 39L, Free MetroRide, MALLRIDE, METRORIDE stop Union Station
- Light Rail C, E, W stop Union Station
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Denver before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Denver and book an accommodation of your choice.
0.76% of people who visit Denver include Confluence Park in their plan
33.33% of people start their Confluence Park visit around 3 PM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Confluence Park
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Confluence Park
Really beautiful. Great for riding on a longboard or bike. If you are a Denver student come here to relax I'm telling ya
Beautiful park at the confluence of the South Platte River and Cherry Creek. Small beach and grassy areas for picnics, wading, and fishing. Several trails from this park for walking and biking.
I love confluence park. It's in a very hip area of Denver. Close by restaurants, the Platte River runs right through so you, family, and pups can enjoy the cool water on hot days. You can rent a bike and explore the area. High population of homeless people here though, and they can leave the park looking not so nice in some areas. You also can rent water gear to tube, water board, and kayak in the Platte River. Did I mention I love Confluence park?
Beautiful historic downtown Denver is gorgeous. old buildings refurbished into new businesses absolutely beautiful I can't wait to come back.
Love this park, been coming here for years. It’s well maintained and I think they did a wonderful job remodeling it a few years ago. I had many fun filled picnics with my family here and the dogs absolutely love it. The river running through is very calming and peaceful to watch. I always look forward to coming back here again.