Coors Field2932 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 2001 Blake St, Denver, CO 80205, United States Map
- Phone: +1-3032920200
- Ticket Price: 10 USD
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Stadium
This famous baseball stadium, home field of the Colorado Rockies, has a seating capacity of over 50000. To get an understanding of it, let's just list the highlights:
- Named for the Coors Brewing Company, who operate the nearby Blue Moon Brewery at The Sandlot, and has an an attached restaurant.
- Fountains in the landscape decoration at the field shoot water into the air every time the home team scores or wins.
- They have a fantastically stocked concession stand.
- The elevation of the land means there is a greater likelihood of home runs.
- Was featured in the Robert De Niro movie, The Fan.
- Best standing views of the field are from The Rooftop, which also has panoramic views of the city and the mountains.
- They found massive dinosaur fossils on the grounds during construction. A thousand pound triceratop skull to be exact. Also, visit the popular attractions in the city by following Denver itinerary 5 days.
Coors Field Travel Tips
- Tours must be purchased at online, Coors Field Ticket Office, Rockies Dugout Stores or by phone (credit card only).
- There is a huge dos and don'ts and safety guide on the attraction website that you should read.
- Tours begin at Gate D, 21st & Blake Street.
- Disabled accessible.
Entrance Ticket Details For Coors Field
Seniors (55 and older): $8
Children (12 and under):$7
Group tour prices:
- Adults: $8
- Seniors (55 and older): $6
- Children (3-12): $6
Coors Field Hours
Public tours (on Baseball Season):
- Non-Game Days: 10am , 12pm, 2pm
- Evening Game Days: 10am, 12pm
- Afternoon Game Days: no tours
- Public tours lasts for: 70 -80 minutes
- Private tours lasts for: 45 – 60minutes
How to Reach Coors Field
- By Buses 120X, L, LNX, LX stop Wewatta St & 21st St.
- By Buses 8 and 38 stop 22nd St & Blake St.
- BY Bus 52 stop 20th St & Blake St.
- By Bus Free MetroRide and METRORIDE stop 18th St & Wazee St.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Denver before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Denver and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Coors Field Address: 2001 Blake St, Denver, CO 80205, United States
- Coors Field Contact Number: +1-3032920200
- Coors Field Price: 10 USD
- Time required to visit Coors Field: 02:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
46.99% of people who visit Denver include Coors Field in their plan
08 AM - 09 AM
61.16% of people start their Coors Field visit around 08 AM - 09 AM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Coors Field
90.71% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Coors Field
People normally club together Colorado Convention Center and Falling Rock Tap House while planning their visit to Coors Field.
People also prefer to start their day with Coors Field.