Coors Field2932 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 2001 Blake St, Denver, CO 80205, United States
- Phone: +1-3032920200
- Ticket Price: 10 USD
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Stadium
This famous baseball stadium, home field of the Colorado Rockies, has a seating capacity of over 50000. To get an understanding of it, let's just list the highlights:
- Named for the Coors Brewing Company, who operate the nearby Blue Moon Brewery at The Sandlot, and has an an attached restaurant.
- Fountains in the landscape decoration at the field shoot water into the air every time the home team scores or wins.
- They have a fantastically stocked concession stand.
- The elevation of the land means there is a greater likelihood of home runs.
- Was featured in the Robert De Niro movie, The Fan.
- Best standing views of the field are from The Rooftop, which also has panoramic views of the city and the mountains.
- They found massive dinosaur fossils on the grounds during construction. A thousand pound triceratop skull to be exact. Also, visit the popular attractions in the city by following Denver itinerary 5 days.
Coors Field Travel Tips
- Tours must be purchased at online, Coors Field Ticket Office, Rockies Dugout Stores or by phone (credit card only).
- There is a huge dos and don'ts and safety guide on the attraction website that you should read.
- Tours begin at Gate D, 21st & Blake Street.
- Disabled accessible.
Entrance Ticket Details For Coors Field
Seniors (55 and older): $8
Children (12 and under):$7
Group tour prices:
- Adults: $8
- Seniors (55 and older): $6
- Children (3-12): $6
Coors Field Hours
Public tours (on Baseball Season):
- Non-Game Days: 10am , 12pm, 2pm
- Evening Game Days: 10am, 12pm
- Afternoon Game Days: no tours
- Public tours lasts for: 70 -80 minutes
- Private tours lasts for: 45 – 60minutes
How to Reach Coors Field
- By Buses 120X, L, LNX, LX stop Wewatta St & 21st St.
- By Buses 8 and 38 stop 22nd St & Blake St.
- BY Bus 52 stop 20th St & Blake St.
- By Bus Free MetroRide and METRORIDE stop 18th St & Wazee St.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Denver before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Denver and book an accommodation of your choice.
51.05% of people who visit Denver include Coors Field in their plan
08 AM - 09 AM
61.16% of people start their Coors Field visit around 08 AM - 09 AM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Coors Field
90.71% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Coors Field