Coors Field, Denver
About Coors Field, Denver
Coors Field, Denver - Address, Phone Number, Ticket Price
Address: 2001 Blake St, Denver, CO 80205
Ticket Price: 10 USD
Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
Added 19.9K times in trip plans
Stadium, Family And Kids
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
This famous baseball stadium, home field of the Colorado Rockies, has a seating capacity of over 50000. To get an understanding of it, let's just list the highlights:
- Named for the Coors Brewing Company, who operate the nearby Blue Moon Brewery at The Sandlot, and has an an attached restaurant.
- Fountains in the landscape decoration at the field shoot water into the air every time the home team scores or wins.
- They have a fantastically stocked concession stand.
- The elevation of the land means there is a greater likelihood of home runs.
- Was featured in the Robert De Niro movie, The Fan.
- Best standing views of the field are from The Rooftop, which also has panoramic views of the city and the mountains.
- They found massive dinosaur fossils on the grounds during construction. A thousand pound triceratop skull to be exact.
Coors Field Information
- Tours must be purchased at online, Coors Field Ticket Office, Rockies Dugout Stores or by phone (credit card only).
- There is a huge dos and don'ts and safety guide on the attraction website that you should read.
- Tours begin at Gate D, 21st & Blake Street.
- Disabled accessible.
Coors Field Ticket Prices
Seniors (55 and older): $8
Children (12 and under):$7
Group tour prices:
- Adults: $8
- Seniors (55 and older): $6
- Children (3-12): $6
Coors Field Opening and Closing Hours
Public tours (on Baseball Season):
- Non-Game Days: 10am , 12pm, 2pm
- Evening Game Days: 10am, 12pm
- Afternoon Game Days: no tours
- Public tours lasts for: 70 -80 minutes
- Private tours lasts for: 45 – 60minutes
How To reach Coors Field by Public Transport
- By Buses 120X, L, LNX, LX stop Wewatta St & 21st St.
- By Buses 8 and 38 stop 22nd St & Blake St.
- BY Bus 52 stop 20th St & Blake St.
- By Bus Free MetroRide and METRORIDE stop 18th St & Wazee St.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Denver before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Denver and book an accommodation of your choice.
Coors Field, Denver Reviews - Write a Review
Great stadium to catch a game. Decent selection of food and local beer with a great vibe. Stubhub had cheap tickets and was able to pick exactly where we wanted to sit. There's a purple row near the top of the stadium that is 2 miles above sea level. Very cool! Would definitely come back for another game.
Coors Field is always a great time. Rockies have never been great, but Denver has top 10 turn out for their games. Just fun yo get out and enjoy the atmosphere. Plenty of food options, beer, etc. New rooftop patio is awesome, largest high-altitude bar in North America. Always a good time.
What could go wrong with baseball? The field and stadium are amazing. The staff are friendly and extremely helpful. I do wish that they had more restaurant options on the rooftop though as not everyone comes to the stadium to drink. I also wish they had more water bottle filling stations. I believe there is only one and it is on the 1st level. I'm looking forward to the scoreboard changes next year and hopefully a better season. Let's GO Rockies!
Coors field is one of the best stadiums out there. I would say it is second only to Target Field. What can I say...it was a great year! I am so proud of the management and team for putting together a great season of baseball. I moved here 5 years ago and saw them at their worst and have watched them slowly blossom. The next few years are going to be some of the best that Denver, and the entire nation have ever seen in the Rockies. My prediction, Rockies WIN The World Series next year. Hey Jeff, if you read this...go get Stanton.
Who doesn't love going to a baseball game. Have patience when parking and leaving but always a place to park. Great atmosphere, fun for family and friends. Prices are reasonable for professional sports. Good food and friendly staff.
- Nearby Attractions
- Bear Creek Lake Park
- Beta Nightclub
- Eldorado Canyon State Park Visitor Center
- On The Border Mexican Grill & Cantina
- 1430 Larimer St
- Wings Over The Rockies Air & Space Museum
- West 39th Avenue
- Outlets At Castle Rock: Mega Home & Wedding
- Denver Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Denver
- What to See in 48 Hours in Denver
- What to See in 72 Hours in Denver
- How to Spend 5 Days in Denver
- How to Spend 6 Days in Denver
- How to Spend 7 Days in Denver