Coors Field2932 Votes
- Address: 2001 Blake St, Denver, CO 80205, United States
- Phone: +1-3032920200
- Ticket Price: 10 USD
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Stadium
This famous baseball stadium, home field of the Colorado Rockies, has a seating capacity of over 50000. To get an understanding of it, let's just list the highlights:
- Named for the Coors Brewing Company, who operate the nearby Blue Moon Brewery at The Sandlot, and has an an attached restaurant.
- Fountains in the landscape decoration at the field shoot water into the air every time the home team scores or wins.
- They have a fantastically stocked concession stand.
- The elevation of the land means there is a greater likelihood of home runs.
- Was featured in the Robert De Niro movie, The Fan.
- Best standing views of the field are from The Rooftop, which also has panoramic views of the city and the mountains.
- They found massive dinosaur fossils on the grounds during construction. A thousand pound triceratop skull to be exact. Also, visit the popular attractions in the city by following Denver itinerary 5 days.
Coors Field Travel Tips
- Tours must be purchased at online, Coors Field Ticket Office, Rockies Dugout Stores or by phone (credit card only).
- There is a huge dos and don'ts and safety guide on the attraction website that you should read.
- Tours begin at Gate D, 21st & Blake Street.
- Disabled accessible.
Entrance Ticket Details For Coors Field
Seniors (55 and older): $8
Children (12 and under):$7
Group tour prices:
- Adults: $8
- Seniors (55 and older): $6
- Children (3-12): $6
Coors Field Hours
Public tours (on Baseball Season):
- Non-Game Days: 10am , 12pm, 2pm
- Evening Game Days: 10am, 12pm
- Afternoon Game Days: no tours
- Public tours lasts for: 70 -80 minutes
- Private tours lasts for: 45 – 60minutes
How to Reach Coors Field
- By Buses 120X, L, LNX, LX stop Wewatta St & 21st St.
- By Buses 8 and 38 stop 22nd St & Blake St.
- BY Bus 52 stop 20th St & Blake St.
- By Bus Free MetroRide and METRORIDE stop 18th St & Wazee St.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Denver before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Denver and book an accommodation of your choice.
54.65% of people who visit Denver include Coors Field in their plan
08 AM - 09 AM
61.16% of people start their Coors Field visit around 08 AM - 09 AM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Coors Field
90.71% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Coors Field
Coors Field Reviews & Ratings
The Rockies didn't have the best season, but we still love our home team. The stadium is gorgeous and has been well maintained and nicely updated over the years. A few more food choices would be nice, but the gourmet hot dogs were delicious.
It's a beautiful field in a beautiful city. Loved the easy access to some super nice hotels! Had a blast and froze our rears off after the sun went down; we weren't used to the mountain chill! The locals we meet at the game were amazing and super sweet; we'd go to another game anytime!
Amazing ballpark. This place is definitely one of the most beautiful places in Denver. Rockies offer a variety of local beers. The roof top bar was pretty cool and it was packed with people. Also, I participated in the Autograph Sunday and it was great. I wish other teams do this kind of fan friendly events, too. Only thing I disappointed was the atmosphere. Fans were very quite comparing to my team, Atlanta Braves. However, this is understandable because the team is going through bad time. Hope Rockies bounce back next season. Overall, I have enjoyed Coors Field and I want to come back soon. Loved it!
I was able to go to two games a few weeks ago when I was in Denver and I had a GREAT time at both games. Such a beautiful field and great views around the stadium! I’ll definitely be back when I’m in town and I would highly recommend to anyone to check out a game if your in the area!
Absolutely love this field. Foods awesome and it’s one of the best ways to enjoy a night out in downtown Denver. Rocky dogs, a nice cop Coors light, and watching our Rockies!! Great bars and restaurants nearby, and the staff here are always very friendly. Last time I went there was an elderly gentleman who was one of those people who standby to allow people to go down to their seats and he was one of the funniest guys! Definitely an awesome way to spend a night in Colorado by enjoying a Rockies game!!