- Address: 2001 Blake St, Denver, CO 80205, United States
- Phone: +1-3032920200
- Ticket Price: 10 USD
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Stadium, Family And Kids
This famous baseball stadium, home field of the Colorado Rockies, has a seating capacity of over 50000. To get an understanding of it, let's just list the highlights:
- Named for the Coors Brewing Company, who operate the nearby Blue Moon Brewery at The Sandlot, and has an an attached restaurant.
- Fountains in the landscape decoration at the field shoot water into the air every time the home team scores or wins.
- They have a fantastically stocked concession stand.
- The elevation of the land means there is a greater likelihood of home runs.
- Was featured in the Robert De Niro movie, The Fan.
- Best standing views of the field are from The Rooftop, which also has panoramic views of the city and the mountains.
- They found massive dinosaur fossils on the grounds during construction. A thousand pound triceratop skull to be exact. Also, visit the popular attractions in the city by following Denver itinerary 5 days.
- Tours must be purchased at online, Coors Field Ticket Office, Rockies Dugout Stores or by phone (credit card only).
- There is a huge dos and don'ts and safety guide on the attraction website that you should read.
- Tours begin at Gate D, 21st & Blake Street.
- Disabled accessible.
Seniors (55 and older): $8
Children (12 and under):$7
Group tour prices:
- Adults: $8
- Seniors (55 and older): $6
- Children (3-12): $6
Public tours (on Baseball Season):
- Non-Game Days: 10am , 12pm, 2pm
- Evening Game Days: 10am, 12pm
- Afternoon Game Days: no tours
- Public tours lasts for: 70 -80 minutes
- Private tours lasts for: 45 – 60minutes
- By Buses 120X, L, LNX, LX stop Wewatta St & 21st St.
- By Buses 8 and 38 stop 22nd St & Blake St.
- BY Bus 52 stop 20th St & Blake St.
- By Bus Free MetroRide and METRORIDE stop 18th St & Wazee St.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Denver before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Denver and book an accommodation of your choice.
61.54% of people who visit Denver include Coors Field in their plan
08 AM - 09 AM
61.16% of people start their Coors Field visit around 08 AM - 09 AM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Coors Field
90.71% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Coors Field
Coors Field is an absolutely fantastic place to spend a summer evening watching a ball game! The atmosphere is wonderful. Kids and adults will enjoy their time in the stadium and you will repeatedly wonder if you are sitting in a turn of the century ballpark. The architecture is fantastic and there isn't a bad seat in the house. There are few places around that hearken back to the good old days but have all the modern conveniences you'd hope for to make for a comfortable visit. Coors Field fits that bill quite well. There are great restaurants throughout the facility, the fans are loud and very positive, and the sunsets are travel magazine worthy. Take in a game and begin creating amazing memories!
My first time visiting Coors Field on a trip to Denver. First time watching baseball too and definitely not my last. The facility is fantastic and is clean and there is a bus which shuttles across the entire car park which is extremely convenient. There is a bag check area as you walk in through the gates and you can bring anything sealed or even some home snacks if you prefer. Safety in mind! If your a home fan you have been here but if you are a visitor then its a great stadium and venue.
Such an outstanding place! I had no idea that there were so many cool conference rooms and that it was such a great venue for meetings and Summits and such. Still had great views of the field and it was fun to be there outside of a baseball game!
One of the best ballparks out there. Great views, well designed rooftop and bars. Concessions have a nice variety and although prices are expensive, it could be far worse. Love Coors field!
Went for a concert. Couldn't enter parking lots early. Sucked. Had food and beverages packed to hang out and have fun and totally sucked. I will never go there for another concert again. They blow.