Denver Botanic Gardens2423 Votes Currently Closed
- Address: 1007 York Street, Denver, CO 80206, United States, 80206
- Timings: 09:00 am - 08:00 pm Details
- Phone: +1-7208653501
- Fax: +1-7208653713
- Ticket Price: 13 USD
- Time Required: 06:00 Hrs
- Tags: Outdoors, Garden, Park, Botanical Garden, Observatory, Family And Kids, Adventure, Nature, Landmarks, Gardens
Spread over 23 acres, this garden is home to a greenhouse, themed gardens and an amphitheatre that plays host to various events throughout the year. Of the many beautiful and captivating exhibits at the Gardens, infamous Chihuly exhibit should be on every tourist’s list visiting the gardens. Held last year between June and November.
There are three different gardens that make up what we know as Denver Botanical gardens – York Street, which also has Mordecai Children’s garden; Carrying binoculars while heading to Botanical garden at Chatfield is given as not only it is a nature preserve but is also a great spot for bird watching! Mount Goliath, a part of Arapaho National Forest, is home to wildflower garden along the hiking trails.
Denver Botanic Gardens Travel Tips
- Pets are not allowed in the garden premises, with the exception of service animals.
- Garden premises is a no-smoking area.
- If you need a wheelchair, one can be arranged by the Information Desk.
- Members get free admission to the garden.
- For group tickets, contact the administration.
- Group tickets must be purchased at least a week in advance.
Entrance Ticket Details For Denver Botanic Gardens
- Adults - $12.50.
- Seniors and military personnel with valid ID - $9.50.
- Students with a valid ID and children - $9.
- Children up to 2 years get free admission.
Group rates (10 or more):
- Adults: $10.50
- Senior: $8
- Students: $8
- Child: $7.50
Denver Botanic Gardens Hours
- Mordecai Children's Garden: 9am – 5pm (daily through 31st October)
- For early closure day, check the official website
How to Reach Denver Botanic Gardens
- To get to Botanical garden, take RTD Bus #24. It has stops at York Street & 9th Avenue, Josephine Street & 9th Avenue and York Street & 12th Avenue.
- There are two restaurants in the premises – Offshoots at the Garden café open year round and The Hive Garden Bistro is open seasonally.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Denver before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Denver and book an accommodation of your choice.
44.57% of people who visit Denver include Denver Botanic Gardens in their plan
11 AM - 12 PM
52% of people start their Denver Botanic Gardens visit around 11 AM - 12 PM
People usually take around 6 Hrs to see Denver Botanic Gardens
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Denver Botanic Gardens
Denver Botanic Gardens Reviews & Ratings
I recently heard there is a yoga class at the Botanical gardens...when is it? It was recommended I get on the sub list to teach. Please forward any information you have. NamasteAnswer Report Abuse
The Sunrise Vinyasa Yoga at the Gardens is held between 7:30 AM to 8:30 AM. I suggest you visit the official website of Denver Botanic Gardens wherein you will find the details about the yoga program under the Calendar tab. You may even call on 720-865-3500 and inquire about it further.Report Abuse