Denver Millennium Bridge10 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 16th St & Chestnut Pl., Denver, CO 80202, United States
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Time Required: 00:15 Mins
- Tags: Bridge
Connecting Riverfront Park with downtown's 16th Street pedestrian mall the world’s first cable-stayed bridge. Get someone who knows what that means to explain it to you, but the special feature of its architecture allows it to span a distance of 40 metres while only rising 8 metres off the ground. From the top, you get nice views of downtown and the Platte River.
How to Reach Denver Millennium Bridge
- MALLRIDE Stop 16th Street Mall & Wynkoop St
- Buses 10, 19, 28, 28B, 32, 44 stop 15th St & Wynkoop St
- Buses 15, 20, 31L, 55L, 72L, 80L, 104X, 120X, CDOT North Line (WEEKDAYS ONLY), CDOT South Line (WEEKDAYS ONLY), CDOT West Line (DAILY), FF1, FF2, FF3, FF6, L, LNX, LSX, LX stop Union Station
- Buses 0, 19, 39L, Free MetroRide, MALLRIDE, METRORIDE stop Union Station
- Light Rail C, E, W stop Union Station
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Denver before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Denver and book an accommodation of your choice.
0.16% of people who visit Denver include Denver Millennium Bridge in their plan
50% of people start their Denver Millennium Bridge visit around 11 AM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Denver Millennium Bridge
50% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Denver Millennium Bridge
People normally also visit Black American West Museum while planning their trip to Denver Millennium Bridge.