Denver Millennium BridgeCurrently Open
- Address: 16th St & Chestnut Pl., Denver, CO 80202, United States
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 00:15 Mins
- Tags: Bridge, Family And Kids
Connecting Riverfront Park with downtown's 16th Street pedestrian mall the world’s first cable-stayed bridge. Get someone who knows what that means to explain it to you, but the special feature of its architecture allows it to span a distance of 40 metres while only rising 8 metres off the ground. From the top, you get nice views of downtown and the Platte River.
- MALLRIDE Stop 16th Street Mall & Wynkoop St
- Buses 10, 19, 28, 28B, 32, 44 stop 15th St & Wynkoop St
- Buses 15, 20, 31L, 55L, 72L, 80L, 104X, 120X, CDOT North Line (WEEKDAYS ONLY), CDOT South Line (WEEKDAYS ONLY), CDOT West Line (DAILY), FF1, FF2, FF3, FF6, L, LNX, LSX, LX stop Union Station
- Buses 0, 19, 39L, Free MetroRide, MALLRIDE, METRORIDE stop Union Station
- Light Rail C, E, W stop Union Station
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Denver before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Denver and book an accommodation of your choice.
0.21% of people who visit Denver include Denver Millennium Bridge in their plan
50% of people start their Denver Millennium Bridge visit around 11 AM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Denver Millennium Bridge
50% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Denver Millennium Bridge
People normally also visit Black American West Museum while planning their trip to Denver Millennium Bridge.
Some great views. Confluence Park, one of the best in the metro, is just down the other side. A few bars & restaurants on either side. Architecture is interesting. It's pretty modern. Not much else to say about it.
Nice bridge with plenty of nearby shops and restaurants, a gorgeous park on one side and lodo/16th street mall on the other, and plenty of exercise, what with all the stairs. Very pretty on a clear day. Great area to park in if you don't mind a bit of a walk to downtown or the cool stuff on Platte.
What a sight! We will definitely bring visitors back here to experience and see this part of Denver! Beautiful Construction on this bridge.
I love to ride my bike taking this route.
Beautiful iconic bridge at the end of 16th Street Mall. Perfect photo spot for both city and mountain views.