The Denver Museum of Nature and Science, like its name, aims at making the learning experience of Science and Nature a fun filled experience for people of all ages. Tickets for Denver Museum of Nature and Science can be purchased at the counter, but it is better to buy your Denver Museum of Nature and Science tickets from our ticket section in advance. You can also view Denver Museum of Nature and Science ticket prices before booking them.
Established in 1900, Denver Museum of Nature & Science is an independent and non-profit organization, recognized by American Alliance of Museums.
Various exhibitions, IMAX films, Planetarium shows, interactive programs and activities make learning about science and natural history fun for kids of all ages – Children, adults, teachers, families and teens.
Discovery Zone, Egyptian mummies, Expedition Health, North American Indian cultures, Gems & Mineral, Prehistoric Journeys are some of the permanent exhibitions at the Museum. Check the Museum’s website for any upcoming exhibits.
- Book tickets in advance if the museum is in your itinerary to avoid the rush especially on weekends and holidays.
- Check official website for Denver Museum Of Nature And Science free days.
- Denver Museum of Nature and Science tours and virtual tours are also available.
- Junior - $9.95; Adult - $14.95; Senior - $11.95.
- If you would like to explore all the facilities, then ticket prices will differ.
- Adult – from $14.95 to $22.95; Junior – from $9.95 to $14.95; Senior – from $11.95 to $18.95.
- Admission Packages: Adult – from $21.95 to $26.95; Junior – from $15.95 to $19.95; Senior – from $17.95 to $21.95.
- Students with a valid ID can avail a discount of 10% off general tickets.
- All military personnel with a valid ID will be allowed a free entry to museum.
- Group reservations done 10 days prior will receive a 10% discount.
- Buy tickets online to book educational tours.
- Alternatively, you can buy tickets online, over a phone or at the museum.
- Free days, where every visitor is allowed an entry without any charge. Free days for the year 2015 are – January 25, March 2, April 12, April 25, May 31, June 29, July 26, August 17, September 27, October 19, November 9.
- Museum shop hours: 10am – 5pm (daily)
- RTD buses 20, 32 and 40 have a stop in close proximity to museum. Bus stop at Colorado Blvd & Montview Blvd is the closest to Museum.
- Other nearest stops are – Colorado Blvd & 23rd Ave and Colorado Blvd & 17th Ave.
- Denver Biscuit Company
- Panera Bread
- Fat Sully’s Pizza
- Govinda’s Buffet
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Denver before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Denver and book an accommodation of your choice.
47.34% of people who visit Denver include Denver Museum Of Nature And Science in their plan
09 AM - 10 AM
91.3% of people start their Denver Museum Of Nature And Science visit around 09 AM - 10 AM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see Denver Museum Of Nature And Science
88.89% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Denver Museum Of Nature And Science
Great place to go! Love it! You will be entertained no matter how old you are. It is fun to take your kids there. There is imax theater in the museum, that shows fun scientific colorful movies, mostly 3D. They also have great exhibits that are worth checking out! I thought the New Cuba exhibit was amazing, so as the movie Cuba! I enjoy the museum every time i visit it.
Absolutely love this museum!! We always have fun when we go and getting memberships has been one of the best gifts ever!! My favorite special exhibit was the Dead Sea Scrolls- I couldn't get enough of them! We went multiple times even though the first time we went one of the employees/volunteers was YELLING instructions/directions non-stop the entire time we were in the room with the scrolls. When I say yelling non-stop I mean it! She accused my husband and I of touching one of the artifacts (we didn't, he was explaining something to me and his hand was nowhere near the artifact- we would NEVER touch anything!! We know better than that!!) and kept her yelling voice while doing so and half of the packed room turned to stare at us. She then went back to yelling her directions. It was embarrassing, to say the least. Other than that I can't get enough of the museum and it's a great way to spend a day/afternoon. Even their food is better than you would expect! Fun times!!
Always a great place to escape for awhile. You are a very lucky person tho if you get a coveted parking spot. If this was on parking alone I'd give it 1 star. They really should pair up with zoo and park and add more parking. Greatly needed.
I love the museum. It was certainly an adventure to go! There's so much to learn and so much to do. It's changed a lot since I was last there and that just adds to the magic this place gives. I would definitely recommend going no matter if you're new to the state or passing through. It's worth the money for hours of fun and enjoyment.
Very reasonable price for everything you get to see and experience! My 2 year old daughter really enjoyed the Discovery Zone and the Wild Life sections. The staff were friendly and helpful and everything was very clean. The environment they've created in there is very welcoming and family friendly. We plan on making this a yearly event for our family.