Downtown AquariumCurrently Closed
- Address: 700 Water Street, Denver, CO 80211, United States, 80211
- Timings: 10:00 am - 09:30 pm Details
- Phone: +1-3035614450
- Fax: +1-3035614465
- Ticket Price: 20 USD
- Time Required: 07:00 Hrs
- Tags: Outdoors, Aquarium, Restaurant, Entertainment, Family And Kids, Social, Zoos, Aquariums And Wildlife Sanctuaries
Downtown Aquarium Denver was re-opened to public with a refurbished complex. Denver aquarium underwater exhibits showcasing various forms of life from around the world, 500+ species of animals, Stingray touch tank, lounge , the Nautilus Ballroom, amusements and much more – perfect idea of a day out for families! Enjoy lip smcking seafood with full view of 50,000-gallon centerpiece aquarium in the Downtown aquarium restaurant denver. Also you can enjoy adventure activities like snorkeling, scuba dive, swim with fish. The Downtown Denver aquarium purchased by Landry's Restaurants, Inc. in 2003.
You can even organize personal or business meeting here at the Ballroom, hold birthday parties and take part in various activities as a family, a day trip from school or a scout program!
- Timings for the 4-D theatre are subjected to change
- Exhibit Discount and free parking after 6 pm with Downtown Aquarium Denver restaurant receipt.
- Always maintain decorum in the Downtown aquarium.
- Dress appropriately – shirts, shorts/pants and shoes.
- Eating and drinking is prohibited in the aquarium – make use of appointed areas.
- Except for service animals, pets are not allowed in the premises.
- Smoking is allowed only in the outdoor areas.
- Downtown value tickets includes Exhibit Ticket, one 4-D Experience and your have choice to select any 2 of Face Painting, Coconut Tree Climb, Stingray Fish Food.
- 10% military discount available.
Downtown Denver aquarium prices -
Downtown Aquarium Denver Exhibit tickets -
- Adults (12-64): USD 20.99
- Seniors (65+): USD 19.99
- Children (3 -11): $14.99
- Downtown aquarium denver prices for children 2 and under: Free
Downtown Aquarium exhibit value tickets -
- Adults (12-64): USD 27.99
- Seniors (65+): USD 26.99
- Children (3 -11): USD 21.99
- Aquarium exhibit cost for children 2 and under: Free
Aquarium exhibit with pass -
- Adults (12-64): USD 25.99
- Seniors (65+): USD 24.99
- Children (3-11): USD 19.99
- Children (2 and under)FREE
Downtown Aquarium amusements tickets -
- 4-D Theater Experience (without purchase of Exhibit ticket): USD 7.25
- Aquatic Carousel: USD 3
- Aquarium Express: USD 3
- For other ticket details and 4-D theatre ticket details visit the official website.
Educational programs prices -
- Shark cage experience price: USD 100
- Marine biologist for a day price: USD 65
- Zoologist for a Day price: USD 65
- Wild dreams overnight: USD 65
- Animal encounters price: USD 15 - USD 150
- Aquarium Self-Guided tours tickets: USD 6 - USD 9
- Aquarium Outreach programs prices: USD 100 plus travel fee
- Scouts Only Overnight ticket price: USD 65
- Brownie/ Junior Girl scouts price : USD 27
- Cub/ Boy Scouts cost: USD 27
Downtown Aquarium birthday packages available form USD 49.99 - USD 375
Downtown aquarium denver timing -
- Sunday – Thursday: 10 am – 9 pm
- Friday - Saturday: 10 am – 9:30 pm
Downtown aquarium restaurant timing -
- Sunday – Thursday: 11 am – 9 pm
- Friday - Saturday: 11 am – 9:30 pm
Aquarium dive lounge hours -
- Sunday - Thursday: 11 am - 9 pm
- Friday - Saturday: 11 am - 9:30 pm
Denver aquarium 4d theater times -
- Sunday – Thursday: 10 am - 6 pm
- Friday – Saturday: 10 am - 8 pm
- RTD Bus# 10 will take you to Water St & 7th St – Nearest bus stop to the Downtown Aquarium Denver.
- Downtown Aquarium Denver has a restaurant and a chic bar.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Denver before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Denver and book an accommodation of your choice.
42.96% of people who visit Denver include Downtown Aquarium in their plan
11 AM - 12 PM
66.67% of people start their Downtown Aquarium visit around 11 AM - 12 PM
5 Hrs 30 Minutes
People usually take around 5 Hrs 30 Minutes to see Downtown Aquarium
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Downtown Aquarium
Loved the Denver aquarium!! Tickets priced fairly, cheap even! Huge gift shop area to enjoy and dining options. The dining is pretty expensive!! Lovely environment though! So much to see. A few activities that interact with some exhibits, which was cool. Fun for a date or for the whole family! I would definitely recommend this place!
This was by far one of the best aquariums I’ve been to. Coming from Florida, my expectations were high, and this place exceeded my expectations. The place was so clean and had so many fish and exhibits! My son had such a great time and the tigers were definitely a plus. I’m glad we made it to the aquarium and I recommend this place for anyone, especially families with children.
I recently went to the aquarium for the second time. I enjoyed it personally. Plus my partner and his mom thought it was great. I haven't had a issue with the place or the restaurant inside. I mean the price is a little high but worth every penny.
This place is a great indoor activity for all ages. They have way more than just tanks of fish. The otters are adorable. They also have tigers, birds, frogs and snakes! The restaurant is amazing because they have loads of great choices and even non seafood choices. I took adults and children ages 8 and 10. The kids loved the mermaid show. Everyone had a great time here!
Took my 10yr old niece as a birthday gift and we all had a wonderful time. The mermaids were her favorite part. There was so much to see at first I thought we'd be there a couple hours but spent all day. It was fun for everyone and I would highly recommend this experience.
Do u have any group passesAnswer Report Abuse
Yes group passes are available, you have to download a form and send to the concerned authorities, at least 2 weeks in advance. The rates are discounted for groups but a minimum of 10 people are needed in the group.
You can call and check on 1-3035614450 for the same!Report Abuse