Downtown Aquarium Denver, Denver
About Downtown Aquarium Denver, Denver
Downtown Aquarium Denver, Denver - Address, Phone Number, Ticket Price
Address: 700 Water Street, Denver, CO 80211, United States
Ticket Price: 20 USD
Time Required: 07:00 Hrs
Timings: 10:00 am - 09:30 pm Details
Added 15.6K times in trip plans
Outdoors, Aquarium, Restaurant, Entertainment, Family And Kids
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
Purchased by Landry's Restaurants, Inc. in 2003, Downtown Aquarium Denver was re-opened to public with a refurbished complex – underwater exhibits showcasing various forms of life from around the world, 500+ species of animals, Stingray touch tank, restaurant around the aquarium giving you a full view at all times, lounge and much more – perfect idea of a day out for families!
You can even organize personal or business meeting here at the Ballroom, hold birthday parties and take part in various activities as a family, a day trip from school or a scout program!
Downtown Aquarium Denver Information
- Timings for the 4-D theatre are subjected to change
- Exhibit Discount and free parking after 6:00pm with Downtown Aquarium Denver restaurant receipt.
- Always maintain decorum in the Downtown aquarium.
- Dress appropriately – shirts, shorts/pants and shoes.
- Eating and drinking is prohibited in the aquarium – make use of appointed areas.
- Except for service animals, pets are not allowed in the premises.
- Smoking is allowed only in the outdoor areas.
Downtown Aquarium Denver Ticket Prices
Downtown Aquarium Denver Exhibit:
- Adults (12-64): $19.50
- Seniors (65+): $18.50
- Children (3 -11): $13.50
- Children (2 and under): free
For other ticket details and 4-D theatre ticket details visit the official website.
Downtown Aquarium Denver Opening and Closing Hours
Last Exhibit Entry and Last Ticket Sold:
- From Sunday to Thursday: 9:00pm
- Friday and Saturday: 9:30pm
- Monday to Thursday: 10:00am – 6:00pm
- Friday and Saturday: 10:00am – 9:00pm
- Sunday: 10:00am – 4:00pm
- Sunday to Thursday: 11:00am – 9:00pm
- Friday to Saturday: 11:00am – 9:30pm
How To reach Downtown Aquarium Denver by Public Transport
- RTD Bus# 10 will take you to Water St & 7th St – Nearest bus stop to the Downtown Aquarium Denver.
Restaurants Near Downtown Aquarium Denver
- Downtown Aquarium Denver has a restaurant and a chic bar.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Denver before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Denver and book an accommodation of your choice.
Downtown Aquarium Denver, Denver Reviews - Write a Review
Great aquarium for being owned by a restaurant chain. Food in the restaurant is on the pricey side. If you have kids the membership is a great deal so you can visit multiple times a year. We love the tigers and getting to interact with the rays
I didn't eat at the restaurant, so this rating doesn't reflect the food or service there. The aquarium itself is okay, a bit small but with some nice exhibits. I rate it 3 stars because the price seems too high for what you get, which is basically an hour or two experience unless you linger. The zoo is cheaper, offers a lot of the same exhibits (minus the large seawater tanks), and then has many more exhibits and educational experiences in addition (and free parking; the parking here was an additional $5 or $10). If you really want to see sharks in particular and don't mind the price, this is your place. Otherwise, stick with the zoo.
This aquarium was surprisingly larger than I expected and contained exhibits that were on par or better than say Long Beach Aquarium and even Monterey Bay. There is a large array of aquatic life, reptiles, and even Lions. The kids really enjoyed the exhibits and how they are able to really immerse in the wildlife via the close proximity to the animals. A very clean establishment with a open and relaxed atmosphere. We will certainly be visiting again.
Had a fun time exploring with my family. 2 adults and 2 kids cost me $70 just for the exhibit only. Didn't do the restaurant package as this was a spur of the moment trip and we had just eaten. Lots of different fish species to learn about. I loved the rain forest themed area where they had 3 tigers. My kids had a blast. Next time we will definitely eat at the restaurant. The family picture starts off at $25 with 2 different background themes. Then goes up $10 more for each additional package.
The entire staff we came in contact with Sunday night after the Broncos/ Cowboys game were awesome. They were all very friendly, the manager came over to check on us throughout the evening and our server, who was a lead server.. sorry I forgot her name.. was the best, so friendly and pleasant and she had a lot of knowledge about the food and was great on recommendations. The maple balsamic salmon was the best we have ever had!! We will definitely go back if we make it down there again!
- Nearby Attractions
- Torchy's Tacos
- 10 Barrel Brewing Company Denver
- 420 Weed Tours
- Red Poppy Tea & Hookah Parlour
- Colorado Adventure Point
- Georgetown Greenway Trail
- The Sonata At Cherry Creek Apartments
- 1420 Stout St
- Denver Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Denver
- What to See in 48 Hours in Denver
- What to See in 72 Hours in Denver
- How to Spend 5 Days in Denver
- How to Spend 6 Days in Denver
- How to Spend 7 Days in Denver