Events and Festivals in Denver
- Martin Luther King Parade (January): The event is considered to be the largest Martin Luther King Jr. march in the United States and attracts about 30,000 participants.
- St. Patrick’s Day Parade (March): this is the city’s biggest annual parade and features horses, stagecoaches, marching bands and lots of events, attractions and performances.
- Colorado Dragon Boat Festival (July): Dragon boat races are held at Lakewood’s Sloan’s Lake Park, along with villages from three Asian countries, performing artists, a Marketplace and plenty of children’s' activities.
- Larimar Square’s Oktoberfest (September): Denver’s oldest street hosts the well renowned German festival with oompah bands, bratwurst, and ample quantities of beer.
- Zombie Apocalypse - Littleton Zombie Crawl and Pig Roast (October): As the month of Halloween approaches, the haunted houses of the greater Denver area invite you to dress up like a zombie, splash on some red paint, and participate with professional actors in scaring the wits out of the guests.
- Georgetown Christmas Market (December): The Victorian Georgetown boasts an old-fashioned Christmas, boasting a tradition Christmas markets, lighting up the city in a festive feel.
The best trip plans created by users and travel experts that cover the top spots and attractions of Denver