Events and Festivals in Denver
- Martin Luther King Parade (January): The event is considered to be the largest Martin Luther King Jr. march in the United States and attracts about 30,000 participants.
- St. Patrick’s Day Parade (March): this is the city’s biggest annual parade and features horses, stagecoaches, marching bands and lots of events, attractions and performances.
- Colorado Dragon Boat Festival (July): Dragon boat races are held at Lakewood’s Sloan’s Lake Park, along with villages from three Asian countries, performing artists, a Marketplace and plenty of children’s' activities.
- Larimar Square’s Oktoberfest (September): Denver’s oldest street hosts the well renowned German festival with oompah bands, bratwurst, and ample quantities of beer.
- Zombie Apocalypse - Littleton Zombie Crawl and Pig Roast (October): As the month of Halloween approaches, the haunted houses of the greater Denver area invite you to dress up like a zombie, splash on some red paint, and participate with professional actors in scaring the wits out of the guests.
- Georgetown Christmas Market (December): The Victorian Georgetown boasts an old-fashioned Christmas, boasting a tradition Christmas markets, lighting up the city in a festive feel.
Trip plans for Denver
The best trip plans created by users and travel experts that cover the top spots and attractions of Denver
Denver Tours for you
The best tours and activities in the city, guided by experts to give you a local insight to the best of Denver
Save 6%Rocky Mountain Zipline Adventure29 Reviews
Enjoy the fresh Colorado air and admire the views of the Rocky Mountains as you fly through trees and over meadows on a zipli...
Foothills Explorer Tour From Denver28 Reviews
Duration: 4 Hrs
Looking for a quick escape from Denver? Join us on this 4-hour tour through the Foothills of the Rocky Mountains. Explore the...Book Now
Scenic Mt. Evans Tour28 Reviews
Duration: 7 Hrs
Be ready for some of the most incredible views, only a short drive from Denver. Stop at the world famous Red Rocks Amphitheat...Book Now
Rocky Mountain National Park Day Trip from Denver115 Reviews
Duration: 10 Hrs
Get out of Denver and explore the gorgeous natural scenery Colorado is famous for on this day trip. Enjoy mountain scenery as...Book Now
- Events & Festivals in Boulder
- Events & Festivals in Estes Park
- Events & Festivals in Colorado Springs
- Events & Festivals in Aspen
- Events & Festivals in Durango
- Events & Festivals in Moab