Events and Festivals in Denver, Colorado
Events and Festivals in Denver
- Martin Luther King Parade (January): The event is considered to be the largest Martin Luther King Jr. march in the United States and attracts about 30,000 participants.
- St. Patrick’s Day Parade (March): this is the city’s biggest annual parade and features horses, stagecoaches, marching bands and lots of events, attractions and performances.
- Colorado Dragon Boat Festival (July): Dragon boat races are held at Lakewood’s Sloan’s Lake Park, along with villages from three Asian countries, performing artists, a Marketplace and plenty of children’s' activities.
- Larimar Square’s Oktoberfest (September): Denver’s oldest street hosts the well renowned German festival with oompah bands, bratwurst, and ample quantities of beer.
- Zombie Apocalypse - Littleton Zombie Crawl and Pig Roast (October): As the month of Halloween approaches, the haunted houses of the greater Denver area invite you to dress up like a zombie, splash on some red paint, and participate with professional actors in scaring the wits out of the guests.
- Georgetown Christmas Market (December): The Victorian Georgetown boasts an old-fashioned Christmas, boasting a tradition Christmas markets, lighting up the city in a festive feel.
Trip plans for Denver
The best trip plans created by users and travel experts that cover the top spots and attractions of Denver
Denver Tours for you
The best tours and activities in the city, guided by experts to give you a local insight to the best of Denver
Save 6%Rocky Mountain Zipline Adventure 29 Reviews
Enjoy the fresh Colorado air and admire the views of the Rocky Mountains as you fly through trees and over meadows on a zipli...
Rocky Mountain National Park Summer New on TripHobo
Duration: 10 Hrs
Cross the Continental Divide on this adventure through one of Americas most treasured National Parks. Visit the qua...Book Now
Summer Mountain Summit New on TripHobo
Duration: 7 Hrs
Travel through rugged Clear Creek Canyon on your way up the highest paved road in North America into th...Book Now
3-Hour Sunset Hike from Denver
Duration: 3 Hrs
Perfect getaway departing from Denver Hike through the Foothills of the Rockies with this easy to moderate hike. Enjoy endi...Book Now
- Events & Festivals in Highlands Ranch
- Events & Festivals in Boulder
- Events & Festivals in Estes Park
- Events & Festivals in Colorado Springs
- Events & Festivals in Aspen
- Events & Festivals in Crested Butte
- Events & Festivals in Chugwater
- Events & Festivals in Silt
- Events & Festivals in Mcclave
- Events & Festivals in Miami
- Events & Festivals in Los Angeles
- Events & Festivals in New York City
- Events & Festivals in Chicago
- Events & Festivals in Las Vegas
- Events & Festivals in San Francisco