Events and Festivals in Denver
- Martin Luther King Parade (January): The event is considered to be the largest Martin Luther King Jr. march in the United States and attracts about 30,000 participants.
- St. Patrick’s Day Parade (March): this is the city’s biggest annual parade and features horses, stagecoaches, marching bands and lots of events, attractions and performances.
- Colorado Dragon Boat Festival (July): Dragon boat races are held at Lakewood’s Sloan’s Lake Park, along with villages from three Asian countries, performing artists, a Marketplace and plenty of children’s' activities.
- Larimar Square’s Oktoberfest (September): Denver’s oldest street hosts the well renowned German festival with oompah bands, bratwurst, and ample quantities of beer.
- Zombie Apocalypse - Littleton Zombie Crawl and Pig Roast (October): As the month of Halloween approaches, the haunted houses of the greater Denver area invite you to dress up like a zombie, splash on some red paint, and participate with professional actors in scaring the wits out of the guests.
- Georgetown Christmas Market (December): The Victorian Georgetown boasts an old-fashioned Christmas, boasting a tradition Christmas markets, lighting up the city in a festive feel.
The best trip plans created by users and travel experts that cover the top spots and attractions of Denver
The best tours and activities in the city, guided by experts to give you a local insight to the best of Denver
Save 1%Rocky Mountain National Park Day Trip from Denver121 Reviews
Duration: 10 Hrs
Get out of Denver and explore the gorgeous natural scenery Colorado is famous for on this day trip. Enjoy mountain scenery as...
Save 4%Denver City Sightseeing Tour179 Reviews
Duration: 3 Hrs
Get an excellent overview of Denver on this afternoon riding tour of its most famous sights. Admire top Denver attractions in...
Save 4%Denver Mountain Parks with Optional Denver City Tour190 Reviews
Duration: 9 Hrs
Experience Colorado's glorious mountain scenery and wildlife on a morning tour from Denver. Admire the stunning ancient sands...
Save 1%Discover Rocky Mountain National Park from Denver or Boulder82 Reviews
Duration: 8 Hrs
Do as the locals do and enjoy the Rockies in the winer time, as the crowds have thinned out creating a serene landscape for a...