The Molly Brown House was the home of a philanthropist, socialite and activist Margaret Brown. She was also known as “Unsinkable Molly Brown” as she was survived the tragic incident of sinking Titanic. Exhibits on display tell us a story about her life.
The only way to get an admission in this museum is by way of a guided tour. A 45 minutes of a guided tour will take you through life story of Margaret Brown. You may purchase tickets from the Carriage House Visitor’s centre.
Molly Brown House Museum Travel Tips
- Tours may be sold out or unavailable at times, make sure you inquire in advance.
- You can book a private event at the museum or be a part of special events organized by the museum.
- Museum will be closed on New Year's Day, Easter, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day and New Year's Eve.
- Museum store timings: Tuesdays - Saturdays 10:00 am - 4:30 pm.
- Sundays - 12:00 pm - 4:30 pm.
- Mondays (June 15th - August 15th) - 10:00 am - 4:30 pm.
Entrance Ticket Details For Molly Brown House Museum
- Children (up to 5 years) – FREE; Children (6-12) - $5; Adults (13-64) - $8; Seniors (65+) - $7
- Active military personnel and students with valid ID - $7
Molly Brown House Museum Hours
Summer hours 2017:
June 12th- 20th August
- Monday to Saturday: 9:30am (first tour starts) –3:30pm (last tour starts)
- Sunday: 12pm (first tour starts) – 3:30pm (last tour starts)
How to Reach Molly Brown House Museum
- RTD Bus# 6 and 16 will take you to Grant St & 14th Avenue.
- RTD Bus# 10 to 12th Ave & Pennsylvania St.
- SUB Culture
- Denver Ted’s
- Benny Blanco's Pizza
- Tom's Diner
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Denver before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Denver and book an accommodation of your choice.
22.18% of people who visit Denver include Molly Brown House Museum in their plan
12 PM - 1 PM
38.89% of people start their Molly Brown House Museum visit around 12 PM - 1 PM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Molly Brown House Museum
80% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Molly Brown House Museum