Sports Authority Field At Mile High2655 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 1701 Bryant St, Denver, CO 80204, United States, 80204
- Phone: +1-7202583000
- Fax: +1-7202583050
- Ticket Price: 20 USD
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Stadium, Sports And Recreation, Stadiums And Arenas
This stadium is also named Mile High, and is the home stadium to Denver's National Football League. It has a seating capacity for over 75000 during matches, and about 50000 for concerts. The highlights of the stadium are:
- The many traditions, such as booing fans who didn't show up, chanting 'Incomplete' when the opposing team misses a pass, and creating a 'Mile High Thunder' by stamping feet on the two upper decks.
- Rock bands Eagles and U2 have performed here.
- Barack Obama accepted his Democratic Party nomination for presidency at this stadium.
- The Colorado Sports Hall of Fame Museum is here at Gate #1.
- The Pass Through the Land public art space representing the lands of Colorado chime at with the wind. Good place to people watch.
- Equipment Field: Larger than life sculptures of game equipment.
- Pigskin Variations: Three sandstone and bronze sculptures.
- The Broncos: Five rock bronco sculptures frozen in their gallop to the stadium.
While the best way to experience the stadium is on game day, guided tours are available too, and will take you through the Museum, Executive Suites, Visiting Team Locker Room, Keg Room, Thunder's Stall and other exclusive areas. Also, visit the popular attractions in the city by following Denver itinerary 5 days.
Sports Authority Field At Mile High Travel Tips
- Lots of parking available, on site and off site.
- Purchase game tickets well in advance. Tickets are almost always sold out.
- Handicap parking may change from match to match.
- There is highly detailed transport information on the stadium website for those looking to attend the games.
- There is an extensive list of dos and don'ts on the stadium website.
- Group tours must be booked 2 weeks in advance.
- All tour timings are subjected to change. Hence, check the official website before planning your visit.
Entrance Ticket Details For Sports Authority Field At Mile High
Extensive game ticketing information can be found on the stadium website.
- Seniors (65 +): $15
- Military: $15
- Children 6-12: $15
- Children 5 and under: Free, accompanied by adults.
- Groups of 25+: $10
- Tour tickets can be purchased at Colorado Sports Hall of Fame Museum located at Gate #1.
Sports Authority Field At Mile High Hours
Game day times for parking, gates and box office are updated on the stadium website.
- September - May: (Thursday - Saturday) 10am - 2pm, once every hour.
- July - August: (Monday - Saturday) 10am - 2pm, once every hour.
- Tours last one hour.
Gates open 2 hours before game time.
How to Reach Sports Authority Field At Mile High
- By Buses 10, 30, 31 stop Colfax / Federal.
- By Buses 20, 31 stop Federal Blvd & W 17th Ave.
- Light Rail C, E, W stop Sports Authority Field at Mile High.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Denver before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Denver and book an accommodation of your choice.
43.8% of people who visit Denver include Sports Authority Field At Mile High in their plan
08 AM - 09 AM
56.54% of people start their Sports Authority Field At Mile High visit around 08 AM - 09 AM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Sports Authority Field At Mile High
93.7% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Sports Authority Field At Mile High
Sports Authority Field At Mile High Reviews & Ratings
what is the distance from the airport to the stadium are there any hotels close to stadiumAnswer Report Abuse
The distance between Denver International Airport and Mile High Stadium is around 25 miles.
The hotels near Sports Authority Field include some popular chains such as The Marriott Denver, The Westin, Hilton Garden, Hyatt Palace and more. You can check some of the best hotels near Sports Authority Field At Mile High and book the one that suits your preferences.Report Abuse