Sports Authority Field At Mile High, Denver
About Sports Authority Field At Mile High, Denver
Sports Authority Field At Mile High, Denver - Address, Phone Number, Ticket Price
Address: 1701 Bryant St, Denver, CO 80204, United States
Ticket Price: 20 USD
Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
Added 18.4K times in trip plans
Stadium, Family And Kids
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
This stadium is also named Mile High, and is the home stadium to Denver's National Football League. It has a seating capacity for over 75000 during matches, and about 50000 for concerts. The highlights of the stadium are:
- The many traditions, such as booing fans who didn't show up, chanting 'Incomplete' when the opposing team misses a pass, and creating a 'Mile High Thunder' by stamping feet on the two upper decks.
- Rock bands Eagles and U2 have performed here.
- Barack Obama accepted his Democratic Party nomination for presidency at this stadium.
- The Colorado Sports Hall of Fame Museum is here at Gate #1.
- The Pass Through the Land public art space representing the lands of Colorado chime at with the wind. Good place to people watch.
- Equipment Field: Larger than life sculptures of game equipment.
- Pigskin Variations: Three sandstone and bronze sculptures.
- The Broncos: Five rock bronco sculptures frozen in their gallop to the stadium.
While the best way to experience the stadium is on game day, guided tours are available too, and will take you through the Museum, Executive Suites, Visiting Team Locker Room, Keg Room, Thunder's Stall and other exclusive areas.
Sports Authority Field At Mile High Information
- Lots of parking available, on site and off site.
- Purchase game tickets well in advance. Tickets are almost always sold out.
- Handicap parking may change from match to match.
- There is highly detailed transport information on the stadium website for those looking to attend the games.
- There is an extensive list of dos and don'ts on the stadium website.
- Group tours must be booked 2 weeks in advance.
- All tour timings are subjected to change. Hence, check the official website before planning your visit.
Sports Authority Field At Mile High Ticket Prices
Extensive game ticketing information can be found on the stadium website.
- Seniors (65 +): $15
- Military: $15
- Children 6-12: $15
- Children 5 and under: Free, accompanied by adults.
- Groups of 25+: $10
- Tour tickets can be purchased at Colorado Sports Hall of Fame Museum located at Gate #1.
Sports Authority Field At Mile High Opening and Closing Hours
Game day times for parking, gates and box office are updated on the stadium website.
- September - May: (Thursday - Saturday) 10am - 2pm, once every hour.
- July - August: (Monday - Saturday) 10am - 2pm, once every hour.
- Tours last one hour.
Gates open 2 hours before game time.
How To reach Sports Authority Field At Mile High by Public Transport
- By Buses 10, 30, 31 stop Colfax / Federal.
- By Buses 20, 31 stop Federal Blvd & W 17th Ave.
- Light Rail C, E, W stop Sports Authority Field at Mile High.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Denver before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Denver and book an accommodation of your choice.
Sports Authority Field At Mile High, Denver Reviews - Write a Review
Our first time at the field we were fortunate enough to have a parking pass. Entrance was easy and quick. Vendors close at most section entrances and they have some premier food options as well as the hot dog/coke offerings. Overall nice, but starting to show some signs of needing a refurbish. Broncos lost, but we still had a good time!
Wish the parking of the buses would go quicker when getting off the highway and in to the stadium parking lot we sit in traffic for 40 minutes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!😡 And also I sit in the north end zone and every time "they", put the camera on the goal post,it really obstructs our view of the center of the field. We have landed on the moon and Mars and I am confident that our technology enables us to make smaller cameras that do just as good of a job as the huge camera that is right in our direct field of view! And to top it all off when they put a cover over the camera to protect it from the weather it makes seeing the south side of the field impossible. And the south goal post never has a camera on it so I am sure there view is unobstructed! Thank you for letting me vent!!!😡 Especially after that big loss to the Pats!!!😨
Cool venue for sports. Typical stadium experience. We have had season tickets for the Broncos for several years. They are club level tickets and the amenities are very nice. I have had the pleasure of utilizing a suite and that is a great experience. Private restroom and catering services are very good.
You will be washed in a sea of Orange! Bronco fans are loyalists fans around. The atmosphere is electric as you cheer for your team. Food,parking and beer are all a little pricey.... you should expect that. Parking can range from $10 to $60. The light rail and RTD are some other options. You can definitely have a good time!🏈 Go Broncos!🏈
Okay Ill be an honest reviewer on this one. The stadium is beautiful it's great for watching a football game. It's great for tailgating. But if your coming to watch a visiting team be aware the fans are not the greatest and the experience could be ruined by the fans. If your sitting by a score board also be forewarned that depending on the wind you could be hit by some of the pyrotechnics that they set off. Other then those things the stadium itself offers lots of foods and options for drinks and bathrooms are clean.
- Nearby Attractions
- Exdo Event Center
- Spangalang Brewery
- Denver Marriott Tech Center
- The Art, A Hotel
- Simply Pure
- Apex Movement Boulder
- Butcher's Bistro
- Art Museum Apartments
- Element 47 By Windsor
- Hostel Fish
- Denver Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Denver
- What to See in 48 Hours in Denver
- What to See in 72 Hours in Denver
- How to Spend 5 Days in Denver
- How to Spend 6 Days in Denver
- How to Spend 7 Days in Denver