Sports Authority Field At Mile High
- Address: 1701 Bryant St, Denver, CO 80204, United States, 80204
- Phone: +1-7202583000
- Fax: +1-7202583050
- Ticket Price: 20 USD
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Stadium, Family And Kids, Sports And Recreation, Stadiums And Arenas
Sports Authority Field At Mile High - Review
This stadium is also named Mile High, and is the home stadium to Denver's National Football League. It has a seating capacity for over 75000 during matches, and about 50000 for concerts. The highlights of the stadium are:
- The many traditions, such as booing fans who didn't show up, chanting 'Incomplete' when the opposing team misses a pass, and creating a 'Mile High Thunder' by stamping feet on the two upper decks.
- Rock bands Eagles and U2 have performed here.
- Barack Obama accepted his Democratic Party nomination for presidency at this stadium.
- The Colorado Sports Hall of Fame Museum is here at Gate #1.
- The Pass Through the Land public art space representing the lands of Colorado chime at with the wind. Good place to people watch.
- Equipment Field: Larger than life sculptures of game equipment.
- Pigskin Variations: Three sandstone and bronze sculptures.
- The Broncos: Five rock bronco sculptures frozen in their gallop to the stadium.
While the best way to experience the stadium is on game day, guided tours are available too, and will take you through the Museum, Executive Suites, Visiting Team Locker Room, Keg Room, Thunder's Stall and other exclusive areas. Also, visit the popular attractions in the city by following Denver itinerary 5 days.
Sports Authority Field At Mile High Information
- Lots of parking available, on site and off site.
- Purchase game tickets well in advance. Tickets are almost always sold out.
- Handicap parking may change from match to match.
- There is highly detailed transport information on the stadium website for those looking to attend the games.
- There is an extensive list of dos and don'ts on the stadium website.
- Group tours must be booked 2 weeks in advance.
- All tour timings are subjected to change. Hence, check the official website before planning your visit.
Sports Authority Field At Mile High Ticket Prices
Extensive game ticketing information can be found on the stadium website.
- Seniors (65 +): $15
- Military: $15
- Children 6-12: $15
- Children 5 and under: Free, accompanied by adults.
- Groups of 25+: $10
- Tour tickets can be purchased at Colorado Sports Hall of Fame Museum located at Gate #1.
Sports Authority Field At Mile High Hours
Game day times for parking, gates and box office are updated on the stadium website.
- September - May: (Thursday - Saturday) 10am - 2pm, once every hour.
- July - August: (Monday - Saturday) 10am - 2pm, once every hour.
- Tours last one hour.
Gates open 2 hours before game time.
How To reach Sports Authority Field At Mile High by Public Transport
- By Buses 10, 30, 31 stop Colfax / Federal.
- By Buses 20, 31 stop Federal Blvd & W 17th Ave.
- Light Rail C, E, W stop Sports Authority Field at Mile High.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Denver before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Denver and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Sports Authority Field At Mile High
55.77% of people who visit Denver include Sports Authority Field At Mile High in their plan
08 AM - 09 AM
56.54% of people start their Sports Authority Field At Mile High visit around 08 AM - 09 AM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Sports Authority Field At Mile High
93.7% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Sports Authority Field At Mile High
Sports Authority Field At Mile High Trips
1 View12 Days 11 Nights12 Day Trip to Denver, Las Vegas, Hollywood, New York City from OrlandoBy: Published PrivatelyCity: Denver, Las Vegas, Hollywood, New York City
Sports Authority Field At Mile High, Denver Reviews
This was an awesome tour! A great organization with a lot of rich history! Beautiful stadium, pretty classy, and fun behind the scenes stories. It definitely isn’t as fancy as other, newer stadiums, like the AT&T stadium in Dallas, but it’s still pretty nice. The Broncos seem to be more logical or conservative with how they spent money on the behind the scenes areas.
Love the atmosphere of this place! It's always fun to get there early and make new friends on game day. It'll be crowded on game day, but everyone is courteous. Drinks and food are reasonably priced. Plenty of shops to buy from too, so waiting in line is not bad. The horse sculpture is must do photo-op.
I love this stadium. Everything is well laid out easy to find bathrooms and drinking fountains. The food and drinks are expensive, as to be expected for any similar events. Was super cheap and easy to uber right down to the stadium and not worry about parking. If you get a chance to catch a game I highly recommend it. The stadium is beautiful and the crowd is always a lot of fun. Everyone is friendly and really makes everything that much more enjoyable.
Got to see the Broncos vs the Rams. Had a permit to park in lot F so easy to get in and get out. Had great seats on club level. Highly recommend the pulled pork nachos, beef brisket nachos or green chili mac and cheese. First stadium food I had that wasn't a complete Rip off.
It seemed to be fairly well laid out and organized. We had no trouble finding bathrooms, and there were actually drinking fountains to fill my water bottle. It looks like they let you bring in a small bag, especially if it's clear. The seats are standard fold down, but it's not as tight as other places I've been, you can actually go past people without basically smashing yourself. I liked the healthy options available and wish they had more!