Are you looking for what to do in Denver?
PLACES TO SEE
- Denver Zoo: With over 4000 animals comprising of approximately 700+ species, Denver Zoo is fourth most popular zoo in the country. Each exhibit at Zoo, whether it is about Mammals, Reptiles, Fish, Birds or Plants, is fun to watch and learn. One of the fun things to do in Denver, especially if you are traveling with kids!
- Denver Botanic Garden: One of the best attractions in Denver, spread over 23 acres, this garden is home to a greenhouse, themed gardens and an amphitheatre that plays host to various events throughout the year. Of the many beautiful and captivating exhibits at the Gardens, infamous Chihuly exhibit should be on every tourist’s list visiting the gardens. Held last year between June and November.
- Denver Museum of Nature & Science: Various exhibitions, IMAX films, Planetarium shows, interactive programs and activities make learning about science and natural history fun for kids of all ages – Children, adults, teachers, families and teens.
- Mount Evans: One of the coolest things to do near Denver - head to the highest paved road in North America to get your bragging rights to say that you have been to 14000 foot mountain! There is also an option to camp at this scenic park. Camping at 9000 – 11000 feet provides the best of views or you may take up activities like fishing, biking, hiking and much more.
- United States Mint: A favorite tourist attraction in Denver - United States Mint at Denver is the largest coin producing facility in the World and is a part of United States Mint. They produce coins used for nation’s circulating as well as collectible ones that can be a treasure for collectors all over.
Below we have a list of things to do in Denver and the places where you want to spend the best moments of your trip. At the same time, the city offers you the best neighborhoods to explore and new foods to try.
This list should help you in deciding and prioritizing what you should plan on your Denver getaway. Find a mix of must-see tourist spots, underrated local hangouts, and maybe even a few new experiences you can try out.
Make the most of your trip to Denver with confidence.