Wild Women Wine, Denver
About Wild Women Wine, Denver
Wild Women Wine, Denver - Address, Phone Number
Address: 1660 Champa St, Denver, CO 80205
Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
Timings: 12:00 pm - 08:00 pm Details
Added 1.9K times in trip plans
Food And Drinks, Winery, Adults
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
Styling themselves as 'only local full service boutique winery and tasting room', the Tuscan-themed winery does indeed deliver big when it comes to atmosphere. Located inside a lovely more than 100 years old building. Their wines cover reds, whites and fruits, all of which are developed from ingredients grown in the Colorado Mountains. Some non traditional ingredients may be included. Apparently the wine tastes like the land feels, whatever that means. It's a nice spot for date. They have live music on Fridays and Saturdays. It is run by Charlene and Ross Meriwether.
How To reach Wild Women Wine by Public Transport
- Mallride stop 16th Street Mall & Arapahoe St.
- Light Rail D, F, H stop 16th & Stout Station.
- Buses 1, 6, 15L, 20, 43 stop Market St & 14th St.
- Buses 10, 28, 28B, 32, 38, 43, 44 stop 15th St & Arapahoe St [Y Stop].
- Buses 15, 20, 38, 52, Mallride stop 16th Street Mall & Lawrence St.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Denver before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Denver and book an accommodation of your choice.
Wild Women Wine, Denver Reviews - Write a Review
Lots of fun! Great service & selection of wines. Comfortable atmosphere. Went home with 4 bottles 2 tee shirts & a poster to remember our visit. Highly recommend... ee will be back!
Excellent Barbera and Cabernet Sauvignon red wines! Delicious locally made chocolate truffles. Very relaxing atmosphere, nicely decorated, and good live music on Saturday night.
We had a red wine flight and it was amazing!! I love going to wineries and checking out their house wines. This is definitely a place to stop by and try a sip or two.
What's not to love? Intimate, classy, personalized and membership has it's privileges. VIP Wine Club is loaded with benefits and the owners and staff are noteworthy. Check them out! You will not be disappointed.
It's pretty tasty! $5 gets you a few swigs
- Nearby Attractions
- Colorado Symphony Orchestra
- Courtyard Denver Southwest/lakewood
- Ashland Recreation Center
- Bear Creek Lake Park
- Beta Nightclub
- On The Border Mexican Grill & Cantina
- Wings Over The Rockies Air & Space Museum
- West 39th Avenue
- Denver Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Denver
- What to See in 48 Hours in Denver
- What to See in 72 Hours in Denver
- How to Spend 5 Days in Denver
- How to Spend 6 Days in Denver
- How to Spend 7 Days in Denver