Wynkoop Brewing Company, Denver
About Wynkoop Brewing Company, Denver
Wynkoop Brewing Company, Denver - Address, Phone Number
Address: 1634 18th St, Denver, CO 80202, USA
Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
Timings: 11:00 am - 11:59 pm Details
Added 1.2K times in trip plans
Bar, Food And Drinks, Brewery
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
Founded in 1988, this is one of the oldest brewpubs in Colorado. The more than forty varieties of beer you will find here cover thee types: classic, seasonal, and rule-breakers. They brew them in small batches, serve them with terrific food and are housed in a beautiful 1888 historic building that used to be the J. S. Brown Mercantile Building. That giant metal door you see used to be the vault door! There's a pool hall. In the basement you'll find the Impulse Theater, a popular improv-comedy venue. On the second floor is the Wynkoop Billiards, one of the coolest pool halls in the city. Public tours are free, though you can reserve a paid private tour.
Wynkoop Brewing Company Information
- Tour size: 20 people max.
Wynkoop Brewing Company Ticket Prices
- Private tour: USD 75
Wynkoop Brewing Company Opening and Closing Hours
- Tours: Tuesday - Saturday: 3pm and 4pm, lasting 15-20 minutes
How To reach Wynkoop Brewing Company by Public Transport
- MALLRIDE Stop 16th Street Mall & Wynkoop St.
- Buses 10, 19, 28, 28B, 32, 44 stop 15th St & Wynkoop St.
- Buses 15, 20, 31L, 55L, 72L, 80L, 104X, 120X, CDOT North Line (WEEKDAYS ONLY), CDOT South Line (WEEKDAYS ONLY), CDOT West Line (DAILY), FF1, FF2, FF3, FF6, L, LNX, LSX, LX stop Union Station.
- Buses 0, 19, 39L, Free MetroRide, MALLRIDE, METRORIDE stop Union Station.
- Light Rail C, E, W stop Union Station.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Denver before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Denver and book an accommodation of your choice.
Wynkoop Brewing Company, Denver Reviews - Write a Review
Great spot in Downtown Denver. Really good service and food. I loves how as you walk around the space( downstairs on your way to the bathroom), you can see the behind the scenes brewing which is really cool. beers are also very affordable and tasty!
Great happy hour, and very friendly bartenders. We were visiting from out of town and looking for a place to sit and figure out our game plan for the night. Beer was tasty, and the chicken lettuce cups were awesome. Great beer selection with an optional tasting flight if you can't decide.
Our waitress was fast and attentive. We got the beer flight and chili nachos, both of which were great! All the beer flavors are unique and there is definitely something new to try
Amazing! Stopped in here one evening for apps and brews. So delicious. We had a flight and a Donut and Espresso infused beer, that was killer! They had unique flavors on the flight beers that were delicious and you can't find elsewhere.
Fire Roasted Amber is a good Chile beer. Fest friends forever tastes like Carmel and is delicious. Really nice on the inside. Worth the stop 👌
- Nearby Attractions
- Denver Airport
- Voodoo Doughnut Mile High
- Coors Brewery Tour
- Buena Vista
- Ramada Plaza Denver Central
- Red Rocks Amphitheatre
- Denver Kush Club
- Denver Mart
- Zephyr Brewing Company
- Denver Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Denver
- What to See in 48 Hours in Denver
- What to See in 72 Hours in Denver
- How to Spend 5 Days in Denver
- How to Spend 6 Days in Denver
- How to Spend 7 Days in Denver