Big Kahuna's Water And Adventure Park, Destin
About Big Kahuna's Water And Adventure Park, Destin
Big Kahuna's Water And Adventure Park, Destin - Address, Phone Number, Ticket Price
Address: 1007 US-98, Destin, FL 32541, United States
Ticket Price: 40 USD
Time Required: 05:00 Hrs
Timings: 10:00 am - 09:00 pm Details
Added 5.2K times in trip plans
Sport, Water Body, Waterfront, Park, Water Park, Observatory, Tourist Center, Family And Kids, Adventure, Adventure Sport, Water Sport
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
With over 40 different rides, this is the best place for kids of all ages. Visitors will be spoilt for choice when it comes to pick the rides. This is one of the top attractions at Destin for families – locals and visitors alike. Make sure you reach there at the opening time as most of the things in the Park are at first come first serve basis, or else you will lose out on time waiting in queues.
Big Kahuna's Water And Adventure Park Ticket Prices
- Over 48”- $39.99, Under 48”- $29.99, Seniors (60+)- $29.99.
- Golf- 12 years and above - USD 6.99 and 12 years and below: USD 4.99.
- Go Karts - USD 6.99 (at least 54” tall).
- Thrill Rides: USD 16.99 (at least 48” tall).
- Thrill Combo: 1 Sky Coaster & 1 Cyclone- USD 27.99.
- Fun Pass: 1 Golf, 1 Go-Kart & 1 Thrill ride- USD 26.99.
- Military personnel can avail of a discount at the Park Ticket Booth(Carry valid ID).
- Water Park - Over 48”- $39.99, Under 48”- $29.99, Seniors (60+)- $29.99
- Entry is free for children under two years.
Big Kahuna's Water And Adventure Park Opening and Closing Hours
- Water Park: 10 AM to 5 PM and Adventure Park: 2 PM to 9 PM.
- Water and Adventure will be closed for the most part during March and April.
- Water Park: 10 AM to 06 PM (during June, July & early August).
- Adventure Park: 02 PM to 09 PM (during June, July & early August).
How To reach Big Kahuna's Water And Adventure Park by Public Transport
- Greyhound Bus Station
- Alternatively, you can hire a cab to get to the Park
Restaurants Near Big Kahuna's Water And Adventure Park
- Shake's Custard
- The Pancakery
- Mellow Mushroom
- Mimmo's Ristorante Italiano
- Capriccio Cafe
- Moe’s Southwest Grill
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Destin before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Destin and book an accommodation of your choice.
Big Kahuna's Water And Adventure Park, Destin Reviews - Write a Review
- Nearby Attractions
- Hampton Inn & Suites Destin-sandestin Area
- Crab Island Cantina
- Aj's Seafood & Oyster Bar
- Seascape's Lakefront Townhouses
- Destin Beach
- Donut Hole Bakery Cafe
- Boogies Watersports
- Ocean Reef Vacation Rentals & Real Estate
- Hidden Dunes Beach & Tennis Resort
- The Crab Trap Destin
- Destin Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Destin
- What to See in 48 Hours in Destin
- What to See in 72 Hours in Destin
- How to Spend 5 Days in Destin
- How to Spend 6 Days in Destin
- How to Spend 7 Days in Destin