Big Kahuna's Water And Adventure ParkCurrently Open
With over 40 different rides, this is the best place for kids of all ages. Visitors will be spoilt for choice when it comes to pick the rides. This is one of the top attractions at Destin for families – locals and visitors alike. Make sure you reach there at the opening time as most of the things in the Park are at first come first serve basis, or else you will lose out on time waiting in queues.
Entrance Ticket Details For Big Kahuna's Water And Adventure Park
- Over 48”- $39.99, Under 48”- $29.99, Seniors (60+)- $29.99.
- Golf- 12 years and above - USD 6.99 and 12 years and below: USD 4.99.
- Go Karts - USD 6.99 (at least 54” tall).
- Thrill Rides: USD 16.99 (at least 48” tall).
- Thrill Combo: 1 Sky Coaster & 1 Cyclone- USD 27.99.
- Fun Pass: 1 Golf, 1 Go-Kart & 1 Thrill ride- USD 26.99.
- Military personnel can avail of a discount at the Park Ticket Booth(Carry valid ID).
- Water Park - Over 48”- $39.99, Under 48”- $29.99, Seniors (60+)- $29.99
- Entry is free for children under two years.
Big Kahuna's Water And Adventure Park Hours
- Water Park: 10 AM to 5 PM and Adventure Park: 2 PM to 9 PM.
- Water and Adventure will be closed for the most part during March and April.
- Water Park: 10 AM to 06 PM (during June, July & early August).
- Adventure Park: 02 PM to 09 PM (during June, July & early August).
How to Reach Big Kahuna's Water And Adventure Park
- Greyhound Bus Station
- Alternatively, you can hire a cab to get to the Park
- Shake's Custard
- The Pancakery
- Mellow Mushroom
- Mimmo's Ristorante Italiano
- Capriccio Cafe
- Moe’s Southwest Grill
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Destin before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Destin and book an accommodation of your choice.
53.44% of people who visit Destin include Big Kahuna's Water And Adventure Park in their plan
10 AM - 11 AM
56.98% of people start their Big Kahuna's Water And Adventure Park visit around 10 AM - 11 AM
People usually take around 5 Hrs to see Big Kahuna's Water And Adventure Park
92.33% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Big Kahuna's Water And Adventure Park
Big Kahuna's Water And Adventure Park Reviews & Ratings
When does the water park close for the season?Answer Report Abuse
When does big Kahuna's close for the seasonAnswer Report Abuse
How to order tickets?Answer Report Abuse
Are u able to bring g in cooler with foodAnswer Report Abuse