Destin Commons608 Votes Currently Open [Closes at 09:00 pm]
- Address: 4100 Legendary Drive, Destin, FL 32541, United States
- Timings: 10:00 am - 09:00 pm Details
- Phone: +1-8503378700
- Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
- Tags: Theatre, Shopping Center, Family And Kids
Voted rightly as “The Best Place to Shop”, it is one of the must visit while at Destin - A one-stop destination for all your shopping needs. It also has some of the finest restaurants, a coffee shop, an ice cream shop and a movie theatre as well! If not for shopping, this place makes for a perfect place to take a stroll at night – feels like a small party going on with decent crowd, good music and delightful decorations!
Destin Commons Travel Tips
- If visiting during peak time, make use of transit services by the County – connects Destin commons from various points in the City.
- Wheelchairs are available at Guest Service centre in Centre Plaza.
- If driving on your own, Destin Commons has ample parking space on payment of parking fee.
Entrance Ticket Details For Destin Commons
- Miniature train tour is USD 4.
How to Reach Destin Commons
- Greyhound Bus station is the nearest.
- Alternatively, hire a cab to get to Destin Commons– A better option.
- Zoes Kitchen
- Redbrick Pizza
- Uncle Buck's Fishbowl and Grill
- The Craft Bar- A Florida Gastropub
- Sarah K's Gourmet
- O'Quigleys Seafood Steamer
- Oyster Sports Bar
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Destin before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Destin and book an accommodation of your choice.
53.76% of people who visit Destin include Destin Commons in their plan
4 PM - 5 PM
71.54% of people start their Destin Commons visit around 4 PM - 5 PM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see Destin Commons
94.18% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Destin Commons
Destin Commons Reviews & Ratings
Destin Commons is a really great place to spend the afternoon! They have a large variety of shops and food to choose from along with different entertainment options. Absolutely no complaints. Overall a really great family friendly place suitable for anyone.
It's a nice place to do some shopping if you have money or can afford it. It is nice to come here and just walk around and see what's new and what's has changed. When it's summer and hot there's a garage you can park under the hot sun. It's free! They haven't got around the idea of charging people yet. When it's cold pretty much park anywhere or along the stores where you can park to pay coins. Pretty reasonable rates so it's not like rush to get ticketed. Pretty spacious play things for the kids and a splash pad in the summer.
This plaza is loaded with shops and restaurants,a couple candy stores and dessert places. Walking is easy and they have an AMC movie theater here. You can pay at a meter to park near stores or park on a side lot for free. A great place to come with families.
Very cute area to shop. Went to Kilwins for chocolate. Not the best. Purchased several different items and it all tasted like something made months ago. Would NOT recommend if you're looking for good chocolate.
Very nice especially at night. Just love to walk around. It's like a hallmark movie scene.