Destin Commons608 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 4100 Legendary Drive, Destin, FL 32541, United States
- Timings: 10:00 am - 09:00 pm Details
- Phone: +1-8503378700
- Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
- Tags: Theatre, Shopping Center, Family And Kids
Voted rightly as “The Best Place to Shop”, it is one of the must visit while at Destin - A one-stop destination for all your shopping needs. It also has some of the finest restaurants, a coffee shop, an ice cream shop and a movie theatre as well! If not for shopping, this place makes for a perfect place to take a stroll at night – feels like a small party going on with decent crowd, good music and delightful decorations!
Destin Commons Travel Tips
- If visiting during peak time, make use of transit services by the County – connects Destin commons from various points in the City.
- Wheelchairs are available at Guest Service centre in Centre Plaza.
- If driving on your own, Destin Commons has ample parking space on payment of parking fee.
Entrance Ticket Details For Destin Commons
- Miniature train tour is USD 4.
How to Reach Destin Commons
- Greyhound Bus station is the nearest.
- Alternatively, hire a cab to get to Destin Commons– A better option.
- Zoes Kitchen
- Redbrick Pizza
- Uncle Buck's Fishbowl and Grill
- The Craft Bar- A Florida Gastropub
- Sarah K's Gourmet
- O'Quigleys Seafood Steamer
- Oyster Sports Bar
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Destin before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Destin and book an accommodation of your choice.
51.01% of people who visit Destin include Destin Commons in their plan
4 PM - 5 PM
71.54% of people start their Destin Commons visit around 4 PM - 5 PM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see Destin Commons
94.18% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Destin Commons