Destin Harbor Boardwalk1024 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 102 Harbor Blvd, Destin, FL 32541, United States
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Phone: +1-8504241232
- Time Required: 05:00 Hrs
- Tags: Water Body, Waterfront, Village, View Point, Walking Area, Broadway, Family And Kids, Water Sport
Destin Harbor Boardwalk is one of the top attractions and is most visited by locals and visitors alike. Staying true to its title as “World’s luckiest fishing village”, Destin Harbor has a lot of fishing tours along with activities like Jet skiing, Parasailing, Dolphin tours, Boating, Scuba diving, snorkelling or just soak up some sun at the Beach.
Entrance Ticket Details For Destin Harbor Boardwalk
- Although there is no entry charge, the activities offered here may be charged.
How to Reach Destin Harbor Boardwalk
- It is best to hire a cab to get to Boardwalk or check with the Hotel if they provide any shuttle service.
- Crust Pizzeria
- Grande Vista Bar and Grille
- Dewey Destin Harborside
- McGuire's Irish Pub
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Destin before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Destin and book an accommodation of your choice.
85.91% of people who visit Destin include Destin Harbor Boardwalk in their plan
4 PM - 5 PM
39.18% of people start their Destin Harbor Boardwalk visit around 4 PM - 5 PM
People usually take around 5 Hrs to see Destin Harbor Boardwalk
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Destin Harbor Boardwalk