Gulf Islands National SeashoreCurrently Closed
- Address: 3500 Park Rd, Ocean Springs, MS 39564, United States, Destin
- Timings: 08:00 am - 06:00 pm Details
- Phone: +1-2288759057
- Ticket Price: 3 USD
- Time Required: 05:00 Hrs
- Tags: Island, National Park, Water Body, Waterfront, Water Park, Observatory, Food And Drinks, Performance, Adventure, Picnic Spot
The Park is divided into two districts: Mississippi and Florida district.
Whether you visit this National Park for a day or few days, there are plethoras of options available to choose from! Choose from activities like– swimming, bicycling, snorkelling, fishing, bird-watching or boating. Camp overnight at either old campsite or new campsite. Or you may also opt for a hike or a trail to explore nature. Or just relax at the sugar white beaches here!
Gulf Islands National Seashore Travel Tips
- No glass is allowed at the Camps.
- All the litter and waste must be disposed of as suggested by the Park.
- 80% of the land at Gulf Islands is immersed in water– which means that visitors can either make use of passenger ferry or use their own boat or hire a licensed boat operator.
- Guided tours are available in morning and afternoon– check with the Park for more information and booking.
Entrance Ticket Details For Gulf Islands National Seashore
- Per Person- USD 3, Per Motorcycle: USD 3.
- Private Vehicle (with less than 15 passengers): USD 8.
- Private Vehicle (with more than 15 passengers): USD 3 (per person).
How to Reach Gulf Islands National Seashore
- It is best to hire a cab to get to Gulf Islands National Seashore.
- Sidelines Sports Bar and Restaurant
- Flounder's Chowder House
- Casino Beach Bar and Grill
- The Dock
- Red Fish Blue Fish Restaurant
- Papa's Pizza
- The Boardwalk Cafe
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Destin before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Destin and book an accommodation of your choice.
51.37% of people who visit Destin include Gulf Islands National Seashore in their plan
08 AM - 09 AM
52% of people start their Gulf Islands National Seashore visit around 08 AM - 09 AM
People usually take around 5 Hrs to see Gulf Islands National Seashore
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Gulf Islands National Seashore