Gulf Islands National Seashore, Destin
About Gulf Islands National Seashore, Destin
Gulf Islands National Seashore, Destin - Address, Phone Number, Ticket Price
Address: 3500 Park Rd, Ocean Springs, MS 39564, United States
Ticket Price: 3 USD
Time Required: 05:00 Hrs
Timings: 08:00 am - 06:00 pm Details
Added 4.7K times in trip plans
Island, National Park, Water Body, Waterfront, Water Park, Observatory, Food And Drinks, Performance, Adventure, Picnic Spot
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
The Park is divided into two districts: Mississippi and Florida district.
Whether you visit this National Park for a day or few days, there are plethoras of options available to choose from! Choose from activities like– swimming, bicycling, snorkelling, fishing, bird-watching or boating. Camp overnight at either old campsite or new campsite. Or you may also opt for a hike or a trail to explore nature. Or just relax at the sugar white beaches here!
Gulf Islands National Seashore Information
- No glass is allowed at the Camps.
- All the litter and waste must be disposed of as suggested by the Park.
- 80% of the land at Gulf Islands is immersed in water– which means that visitors can either make use of passenger ferry or use their own boat or hire a licensed boat operator.
- Guided tours are available in morning and afternoon– check with the Park for more information and booking.
Gulf Islands National Seashore Ticket Prices
- Per Person- USD 3, Per Motorcycle: USD 3.
- Private Vehicle (with less than 15 passengers): USD 8.
- Private Vehicle (with more than 15 passengers): USD 3 (per person).
How To reach Gulf Islands National Seashore by Public Transport
- It is best to hire a cab to get to Gulf Islands National Seashore.
Restaurants Near Gulf Islands National Seashore
- Sidelines Sports Bar and Restaurant
- Flounder's Chowder House
- Casino Beach Bar and Grill
- The Dock
- Red Fish Blue Fish Restaurant
- Papa's Pizza
- The Boardwalk Cafe
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Destin before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Destin and book an accommodation of your choice.
Gulf Islands National Seashore, Destin Reviews - Write a Review
- Nearby Attractions
- Embassy Suites Destin - Miramar Beach
- Emerald Grande At Harborwalk Village
- Beach Sand Sculptures
- Mobile Sports Banana Boat Rides
- Destin Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Destin
- What to See in 48 Hours in Destin
- What to See in 72 Hours in Destin
- How to Spend 5 Days in Destin
- How to Spend 6 Days in Destin
- How to Spend 7 Days in Destin