Village Of Baytowne WharfCurrently Closed
The best place to go while at Destin! Visitors may decide to spend a fun filled day at the Village or stay at one of the rentals and spend a few days to explore the Village and enjoy the vacation while making best use of activities here.
The Village plays host to various events year round, has a lot of shopping and dining options, bars and pubs compliment the pulsating night life!
Entrance Ticket Details For Village Of Baytowne Wharf
- Tickets for Baytowne Adventure Zone- Baytowne Zipline- USD 20
- EuroBungy: USD 15
- Sky Trail Ropes Course: USD 15
- Tower Climb: USD 10
- Sky Tykes: USD 10
- Golf Challenge: USD 10
- Baytowne Tug Co: USD 3
Village Of Baytowne Wharf Hours
- Baytowne Adventure Zone: Closed on Monday & Tuesday.
- Wednesday to Friday: 3 PM to 9 PM
- Saturday to Sunday: 11 AM to 9 PM
- Baytowne Carousel: Monday to Saturday: 12 PM to 9 PM
- Sunday:12 PM to 6 PM
- Blast Arcade & Laser Maze: Monday to Sunday– 11 AM to 9 PM
How to Reach Village Of Baytowne Wharf
- Hire a cab to reach The Village of Baytowne Wharf or check with the Hotel if they provide any shuttle service.
- Acme Oyster House
- Agave Azul
- Another Broken Egg Cafe
- Caffe Siena
- Fat Tuesday Daiquiri Bar and Moo La-La Ice Cream & Desserts
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Destin before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Destin and book an accommodation of your choice.
92.48% of people who visit Destin include Village Of Baytowne Wharf in their plan
10 AM - 11 AM
89.4% of people start their Village Of Baytowne Wharf visit around 10 AM - 11 AM
People usually take around 7 Hrs to see Village Of Baytowne Wharf
83.61% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Village Of Baytowne Wharf