Bangkok CrossingCurrently Open
- Address: 620 Woodward Ave, Detroit, MI 48226, USA, United States Map
- Timings: 11:00 am - 08:30 pm Details
- Phone: +1-3139613861
- Tags: Food And Drinks, Restaurant, Family And Kids
If you are looking for a place that serves excellent Thai food in Detroit, Bangkok Crossing is the restaurant you need to visit. From soups and salads to delicious appetizers like Chicken Satay, Crab Rangoon, spring roll, from Thai specialties like Thai Steak, BBQ Chicken, Bangkok Chicken, Curry Duck to seafood, veggies, noodles and much more, the place has it all. This is why it is one of the best places to get Thai food. The food, as well as the ambiance, is wonderful which makes the whole dining experience great.
How to Reach Bangkok Crossing
- Bus 007, 053 to stop : Woodward & Cadillac Square
- Bus 010, 034, 048, 095 to stop : Congress & Woodward
- Subway to stop : Financial District People Mover Station
- Bus 007, 010, 034, 040, 048, 095 to stop : Congress & Bates
- Bangkok Crossing Address: 620 Woodward Ave, Detroit, MI 48226, USA, United States
- Bangkok Crossing Contact Number: +1-3139613861
- Bangkok Crossing Timing: 11:00 am - 08:30 pm
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!