Are you looking for what to do in Detroit?
PLACES TO SEE
- Renaissance Center: This popular tourist attraction of Detroit is also known as Ren Cen. It is an interconnected seven skyscrapers. The central tower is the tallest building in Michigan. The overall tour will take around an hour (approximately).
- Greektown: While planning about Detroit’s sightseeing, pay a visit to Greektown. It is a historical neighborhood of the city. This place has innumerable Greek restaurants, shops and delis. It also homes some of the best casinos.
- Detroit’s Institute Of Arts: One of the most prominent museums of US, located in Detroit. The entire museum is field with the history of blu-collar labor. It also includes works of Picassos, African American paintings, armor’s suits, puppets and so on. The centerpiece of the museum is Diego Rivera’s mural Detroit industry.
- Detroit Zoo: If you are on a weekend gateway in Detroit with your kids, visit this zoo. The Arctic Ring of Life includes world’s largest polar bears.
- Hart Plaza: It is a city plaza located in the downtown, along the Detroit River. It is one of the greatest places to see in Detroit from where you can get a nice view of the entire city.
Below we have a list of things to do in Detroit and the places where you want to spend the best moments of your trip. At the same time, the city offers you the best neighborhoods to explore and new foods to try.
This list should help you in deciding and prioritizing what you should plan on your Detroit getaway. Find a mix of must-see tourist spots, underrated local hangouts, and maybe even a few new experiences you can try out.
Make the most of your trip to Detroit with confidence.