Events and Festivals in Dharamshala
- The most famous is the Losar festival, which is held at the end of February towards the beginning of March. This is the Tibetan Buddhist New year and is celebrated for two weeks by all the tribes of Dharamsala. It is fun and enthusiastic.
- Shaivite festival is held in September and is also great fun for all.
- The Dharamsala Film Festival (DFF) is celebrated in May every year. Other festivals you can expect to attend are the Prashar Fair The famous Tibetan Opera Festival.
- The Shoton Festival has been celebrated for the past seventeen years and this is a March event that attracts thousands of people from across India.
Trip plans for Dharamshala
The best trip plans created by users and travel experts that cover the top spots and attractions of Dharamshala
Dharamshala Tours for you
The best tours and activities in the city, guided by experts to give you a local insight to the best of Dharamshala
Save 7%Hiking Day Tour to Triund from Dharamshala2 Reviews
Duration: 8 Hrs
Book this full-day hiking tour to experience the mesmerizing view and nature of Triund. Triund is one of the most popular tre...
Save 7%Nature and Village Hike in DharamshalaNew on TripHobo
Duration: 5 Hrs
This 5-hour private hike/walking tour will allow you to soak in the natural beauty of Dharamsala. You will visit a local vill...
Save 7%A day with Explore the Nature from DharamshalaNew on TripHobo
Duration: 6 Hrs
The Rakh village has provided some perfect hiking trails.Step outside from your busy schedule for a test your stamina and ski...
Day hike around Dharamkot and Bahl Village
Duration: 7 Hrs
This 5 hour hiking tour starts from Mcleodganj and takes you to the quaint village of Dharamkot, a mere 2 kilometres from Mcl...Book Now
- Events & Festivals in Mcleod Ganj
- Events & Festivals in Nagrota Bagwan
- Events & Festivals in Bharmour
- Events & Festivals in Rehan
- Events & Festivals in Nurpur
- Events & Festivals in Jaisinghpur