Dalai Lama8 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Temple Road, Dharamshala, Himachal Pradesh 176219, India Map
- Phone: +91-1892221343
- Tags: Religious Site, Temple, Family And Kids
The Dalai Lama is a peaceful Buddhist temple set in a picturesque location and attracts people from far and wide. The structure of the temple is unique and the monastery right in the middle of the Tibetan settlement would make you feel as if you are in Lhasa. As you enter, you would come across a Museum, the hostel for the students and then the main area which leads you the very front of the residence of Dalai Lama. The beauty, cleanliness and serenity of the place is touching and you are sure to find inner peace here.
How to Reach Dalai Lama
- Rented Car/Taxi
- Dalai Lama Address: Temple Road, Dharamshala, Himachal Pradesh 176219, India
- Dalai Lama Contact Number: +91-1892221343
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
0.22% of people who visit Dharamshala include Dalai Lama in their plan
95% of people start their Dalai Lama visit around 5 PM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Dalai Lama
95% of people prefer walking in order to reach Dalai Lama
Dalai Lama Reviews & Ratings
Dalai Lama's monasteryAnswer Report Abuse