Gyuto MonasteryCurrently Closed
- Address: P.O. Sidhbari, Dharamsala, 176057 Dist. Kangra, India, Dharamshala
- Timings: 08:00 am - 11:00 am Details
- Phone: +91-1892236154
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Religious Site, Family And Kids, Architecture , Monastery
A combination of knowledge, peace and serenity, the Gyuto Monastery is the temporary residence of the Karmapa. Situated at an absolutely beautiful location the monastery is surrounded by snow capped mountains and harmony. Not just the surroundings, even the monastery building and premises are stunning. Head over to the Gyuto monastery to pray, attain inner peace and witness holy monks studying, reading scriptures and going about their business. If you are an architecture buff, a visit to the monastery will leave you mesmerized.
- Please maintain the tranquillity of the place.
- Dress modestly.
- Other contact number is +91 1892235307
- Hiring a private taxi is recommended.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Dharamshala before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Dharamshala and book an accommodation of your choice.
4.43% of people who visit Dharamshala include Gyuto Monastery in their plan
08 AM - 09 AM
65.48% of people start their Gyuto Monastery visit around 08 AM - 09 AM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Gyuto Monastery
87.14% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Gyuto Monastery