Gyuto Monastery, Dharamshala
About Gyuto Monastery, Dharamshala
Gyuto Monastery, Dharamshala - Address, Phone Number
Address: P.O. Sidhbari, Dharamsala, 176057 Dist. Kangra, India
Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
Timings: 08:00 am - 11:00 am Details
Added 30.9K times in trip plans
Religious Site, Family And Kids, Architecture , Monastery
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
A combination of knowledge, peace and serenity, the Gyuto Monastery is the temporary residence of the Karmapa. Situated at an absolutely beautiful location the monastery is surrounded by snow capped mountains and harmony. Not just the surroundings, even the monastery building and premises are stunning. Head over to the Gyuto monastery to pray, attain inner peace and witness holy monks studying, reading scriptures and going about their business. If you are an architecture buff, a visit to the monastery will leave you mesmerized.
Gyuto Monastery Information
- Please maintain the tranquillity of the place.
- Dress modestly.
- Other contact number is +91 1892235307
How To reach Gyuto Monastery by Public Transport
- Hiring a private taxi is recommended.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Dharamshala before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Dharamshala and book an accommodation of your choice.
Gyuto Monastery, Dharamshala Reviews - Write a Review
- Nearby Attractions
- Hotel Akash
- Pink House
- Lung Ta Restaurant
- Colonels Cozy Corne
- Jagatram Niwas
- Glenmoor Cottages
- Green Hotel
- Chonor House
- Dharamkot Road
- Dharamshala Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Dharamshala
- What to See in 48 Hours in Dharamshala
- What to See in 72 Hours in Dharamshala
- How to Spend 5 Days in Dharamshala
- How to Spend 6 Days in Dharamshala
- How to Spend 7 Days in Dharamshala