Hpca Stadium4411 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Civil Lines Rd, Jawahar Nagar, Dharamshala, Himachal Pradesh 176215, India
- Timings: 03:00 pm - 06:00 pm Details
- Phone: +91-0189222353
- Time Required: 00:30 Mins
- Tags: Stadium, Family And Kids, Architecture
The Himachal Pradesh Cricket Association’s cricket stadium is set against the backdrop of snow clad mountains and lush green forests. The architecture of the stadium itself is colourful and elaborate. Head over to catch a game in action. If no game is scheduled, you can still check out the stadium. Even when there is no cricket match being played, one section of the stadium is kept open for tourists. Trivia- The HPCA Stadium is the 2nd highest stadium in the world.
Hpca Stadium Travel Tips
- Please check official website for a schedule of matches.
- Book tickets for a game way in advance.
Entrance Ticket Details For Hpca Stadium
- Entry when no match is taking place- free.
- Please check official website for ticket prices for matches.
How to Reach Hpca Stadium
- Walking distance from Dharamshala market.
- Hiring a private taxi is recommended.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Dharamshala before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Dharamshala and book an accommodation of your choice.
95% of people who visit Dharamshala include Hpca Stadium in their plan
3 PM - 4 PM
90.74% of people start their Hpca Stadium visit around 3 PM - 4 PM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Hpca Stadium
89% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Hpca Stadium
Hpca Stadium Reviews & Ratings
Which is the best stand for watching match other than corporate boxAnswer Report Abuse
It is difficult to point out a single stand that offers good views of an ongoing match. Previous visitors have praised all stands to offer a good view.Report Abuse