Kareri Lake, Dharamshala
About Kareri Lake, Dharamshala
Kareri Lake, Dharamshala - Address
Address: Kareri Lake, Kangra dist., Himachal Pradesh
Time Required: 10:00 Hrs
Timings: 24-hrs Details
Added 18.8K times in trip plans
Water Body, Village, Camp, Family And Kids, Lake
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
A must visit for trekkers, the Kareri Lake is located between the ranges of Dhauladhar. An elliptical glacial lake, head over to the place for a rich and surreal experience. Plan visiting during summers when the pasture lands are rich and the area surrounding the lake is filled with an array of wild flowers. If you plan on staying overnight, you can spend a night at a homestay in Kareri Village located near the lake.
Kareri Lake Information
- Carry drinking water and snacks with you.
- Wear sturdy shoes.
- Please do not litter around.
- The best months to undertake this trek are April, May, June, September and October.
How To reach Kareri Lake by Public Transport
- From Dharamshala, there are regular local buses to Ghera Village. Hike up to the lake from this village.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Dharamshala before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Dharamshala and book an accommodation of your choice.
Kareri Lake, Dharamshala Reviews - Write a Review
It is the most beautiful place in india. Its trek is little bit tough for beginners.
Beautiful trek route, friendly shepherds and gushing river leading to a serene lake. Must visit.
A very small lake in the Dhauladhars. 4-5 Hour trek from Nauli Village near Salli.
Did my adventure and basic mountaineering course there . Those 45 days were the ever best spent with my friends and instructors. "Lovingly a lovely place to visit "..
Best 2 day trekking destination if u r near daramshala. No crowd and beautiful.
- Nearby Attractions
- Bhagsu Hotel
- Annex Hotel
- Andys Midtown Restaurant
- Surya Mcleod
- Tsuglagkhang Complex
- Hotel Akash
- Pink House
- Lung Ta Restaurant
- Colonels Cozy Corne
- Jagatram Niwas
- Dharamshala Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Dharamshala
- What to See in 48 Hours in Dharamshala
- What to See in 72 Hours in Dharamshala
- How to Spend 5 Days in Dharamshala
- How to Spend 6 Days in Dharamshala
- How to Spend 7 Days in Dharamshala