Placer County Museum6 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 101 Maple St, Auburn, CA 95603, USA, Diamond Springs, United States Map
- Timings: 10:00 am - 04:00 pm Details
- Phone: +1-5308896500
- Tags: Museums, Family And Kids, Exhibition
Placer County Museum houses the history of Placer County from early Nisenan inhabitants. You will get to see Placer County Gold collection, Pate collection of American Indian artifacts and the original Thomas Kinkade painting “Auburn Centennial”. The exhibits at Placer County Museum are very thoughtful and beautifully designed. If you wish to know about the local history, this museum shall be of interest as it is loaded with information. The architecture itself speaks volumes about the rich history. Indian arrowheads, gold mining pans, and scales, old-time telephones and much more on display is worth admiring.
How to Reach Placer County Museum
- Rented Car/Taxi
- Placer County Museum Address: 101 Maple St, Auburn, CA 95603, USA, Diamond Springs, United States
- Placer County Museum Contact Number: +1-5308896500
- Placer County Museum Timing: 10:00 am - 04:00 pm
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!