Chateau De Miromesnil71 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Terres de Miromesnil, 76550 Tourville-sur-Arques, France, Dieppe
- Timings: 02:00 pm - 06:00 pm Details
- Phone: +33-235850280
- Ticket Price: 4 EUR
- Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
- Tags: Castle, Family And Kids
Guy de Maupassant is widely renowned as one of the best short story writers to ever have lived – he was born here. This mansion is set in beautiful French woods, and today, it’s a popular hotel – you can actually stay here for a few nights if you want.The highlights here are:
- The Castle: It was built in 1590 on the ruins of an old castle. Its interior décor has been preserved through the centuries.
- The beautiful French park filled with tall beech trees.
- A thirteenth century vegetable garden restored in 1945.
- The pretty 16th century Saint Anthony the Hermit Chapel made of sandstone and flint.
Our advice? Stay here for two-three days. It’s absolutely enchanting. The host is charming and the staff will treat you like family.
Chateau De Miromesnil Travel Tips
- Get souvenirs from the gift shop.
Entrance Ticket Details For Chateau De Miromesnil
- Guided tour for EUR 6.50.
Chateau De Miromesnil Hours
- Possibly closed from December – March. Call and ask.
How to Reach Chateau De Miromesnil
- You’ll have to drive here.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Dieppe before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Dieppe and book an accommodation of your choice.
18.78% of people who visit Dieppe include Chateau De Miromesnil in their plan
1 PM - 2 PM
95% of people start their Chateau De Miromesnil visit around 1 PM - 2 PM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see Chateau De Miromesnil
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Chateau De Miromesnil
People normally club together The Jacques-emile Blanche Museum And William Farcy Park and Manoir D'ango while planning their visit to Chateau De Miromesnil.