Chateau Musee De Dieppe173 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Rue de Chaste, 76200 Dieppe, France Map
- Timings: 10:00 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Phone: +33-235066199
- Ticket Price: 4 EUR
- Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
- Tags: Castle, Historical Site, Family And Kids
This elegant 12th century castle has a great view of the town and the sea, and they say it is one of the best examples of coastal fortifications in the world. Today it houses the Dieppe Museum, and most of the exhibits are related to Dieppe’s maritime history. The highlights of the museum are:
- A beautiful collection of ivories – ship models, compass, tobacco graters, combs.
- A reconstructed ivory workshop.
- A collection of French and English paintings.
- A piano donated by celebrated Dieppe composer Camille Saint-Saen.
Do take some time apart to enjoy the walk and view around the castle though.
Chateau Musee De Dieppe Travel Tips
- It is a steep climb up to the museum.
Entrance Ticket Details For Chateau Musee De Dieppe
- Students and disabled: EUR 2
- Under 12 and job seekers: Free
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Dieppe before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Dieppe and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Chateau Musee De Dieppe Address: Rue de Chaste, 76200 Dieppe, France
- Chateau Musee De Dieppe Contact Number: +33-235066199
- Chateau Musee De Dieppe Timing: 10:00 am - 05:00 pm
- Chateau Musee De Dieppe Price: 4 EUR
- Best time to visit Chateau Musee De Dieppe(preferred time): 02:00 pm - 05:00 pm
- Time required to visit Chateau Musee De Dieppe: 03:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
45.77% of people who visit Dieppe include Chateau Musee De Dieppe in their plan
1 PM - 2 PM
91.08% of people start their Chateau Musee De Dieppe visit around 1 PM - 2 PM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see Chateau Musee De Dieppe
86% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Chateau Musee De Dieppe
People normally club together Chapelle Notre Dame De Bonsecours and Le Memorial Du 19 Aout 1942 while planning their visit to Chateau Musee De Dieppe.
Chateau Musee De Dieppe Reviews & Ratings
Are dogs allowed hereAnswer Report Abuse