Chateau Musee De Dieppe173 Votes Currently Closed
- Address: Rue de Chaste, 76200 Dieppe, France
- Timings: 10:00 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Phone: +33-235066199
- Ticket Price: 4 EUR
- Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
- Tags: Castle, Historical Site, Family And Kids
This elegant 12th century castle has a great view of the town and the sea, and they say it is one of the best examples of coastal fortifications in the world. Today it houses the Dieppe Museum, and most of the exhibits are related to Dieppe’s maritime history. The highlights of the museum are:
- A beautiful collection of ivories – ship models, compass, tobacco graters, combs.
- A reconstructed ivory workshop.
- A collection of French and English paintings.
- A piano donated by celebrated Dieppe composer Camille Saint-Saen.
Do take some time apart to enjoy the walk and view around the castle though.
Chateau Musee De Dieppe Travel Tips
- It is a steep climb up to the museum.
Entrance Ticket Details For Chateau Musee De Dieppe
- Students and disabled: EUR 2
- Under 12 and job seekers: Free
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Dieppe before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Dieppe and book an accommodation of your choice.
45.89% of people who visit Dieppe include Chateau Musee De Dieppe in their plan
1 PM - 2 PM
91.08% of people start their Chateau Musee De Dieppe visit around 1 PM - 2 PM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see Chateau Musee De Dieppe
86% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Chateau Musee De Dieppe