Estran Cite De La MerCurrently Closed
- Address: 37 Rue de l'Asile Thomas, 76200 Dieppe, France
- Timings: 09:30 am - 06:00 pm Details
- Phone: +33-235069320
- Ticket Price: 7 EUR
- Time Required: 01:30 Hrs
- Tags: Museum, Science Museum, Tourist Center, Family And Kids, Specialty Museum
Estran Cite De La Mer - Review
This scientific museum is dedicated to the sea and the ships that sail on it. It serves as a museum, aquarium and research centre. Highlights of the museum are:
- The 1600 metre square main exhibit on shipbuilding.
- Life inside a ship.
- The fishing industry in Dieppe.
- A geological exhibit of Dieppe’s coastline cliffs.
- An aquarium with local marine life.
The museum is surprisingly engaging, even though it only takes a little more than an hour to wrap up.
Estran Cite De La Mer Information
- There is a cafe where you can get tea, coffee or hot chocolate.
- Disabled accessible.
- The staff is extremely helpful.
Estran Cite De La Mer Ticket Prices
- EUR 3.5 : 4-16 years old
- EUR 6 : students, teachers and unemployed
- Free : under 4
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Dieppe before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Dieppe and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Estran Cite De La Mer
95% of people who visit Dieppe include Estran Cite De La Mer in their plan
11 AM - 12 PM
47.62% of people start their Estran Cite De La Mer visit around 11 AM - 12 PM
1 Hr 30 Minutes
People usually take around 1 Hr 30 Minutes to see Estran Cite De La Mer
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Estran Cite De La Mer
Estran Cite De La Mer Trips
Estran Cite De La Mer, Dieppe Reviews
Small Museum showing a lot of nature around Dieppe.
Loved it. Would recommend. Friendly staff and very interesting little museum and aquarium.
lots of fun!