How to Reach Dieppe
- By Air: The closest international Airport to Dieppe is Beauvais-Tille Airport which is about 1 hour 40 min drive from the city. Paris’ Charles De Gaulle Airport is about 2 and a half hour drive from Dieppe.
- By Train: The Boulevard Georges Clemenceau station has trains from Paris, Rouen and local trains from the Normandy region.
- By Ferry: Transmanche Ferry operates services from Newhaven, England. They move across the English Channel carrying cars and foot passengers.
- By Car: Dieppe can be reached from Paris through motorway A13 and from Rouen Via A151 and N27.
- By Bus: Stradibus is a local bus service that runs buses to the nearby towns.
- On Foot: The town is very compact and pedestrian friendly. Most places are in a walkable distance from the hotels.
- By Cycle: You can also get around the city on Bicycle. They are available on rent at a kiosk opposite to the tourist information office near the harbour.
- By Car: Free and paid parking spots are available in and around the bus station in case you’re traveling by car.