How to Reach Dieppe - The Easiest Way to Reach Dieppe
- By Air: The closest international Airport to Dieppe is Beauvais-Tille Airport which is about 1 hour 40 min drive from the city. Paris’ Charles De Gaulle Airport is about 2 and a half hour drive from Dieppe.
- By Train: The Boulevard Georges Clemenceau station has trains from Paris, Rouen and local trains from the Normandy region.
- By Ferry: Transmanche Ferry operates services from Newhaven, England. They move across the English Channel carrying cars and foot passengers.
- By Car: Dieppe can be reached from Paris through motorway A13 and from Rouen Via A151 and N27.
- By Bus: Stradibus is a local bus service that runs buses to the nearby towns.
- On Foot: The town is very compact and pedestrian friendly. Most places are in a walkable distance from the hotels.
- By Cycle: You can also get around the city on Bicycle. They are available on rent at a kiosk opposite to the tourist information office near the harbour.
- By Car: Free and paid parking spots are available in and around the bus station in case you’re traveling by car.
Are you looking for a Dieppe travel itinerary? Create an itinerary within minutes, on your own!
How to Reach Dieppe from Nearby Cities
|Ardouval to Dieppe||21.91 km||21 mins|
|Rouen to Dieppe||31.82 km||31 mins|
|Cléon to Dieppe||46.72 km||46 mins|
|Saint-aubin-lès-elbeuf to Dieppe||48.89 km||48 mins|
|Lieurey to Dieppe||85.21 km||1 hour 25 mins|
|Eastbourne to Dieppe||144.38 km||2 hours 24 mins|
|Hadlow down to Dieppe||171.77 km||2 hours 51 mins|
|Paris to Dieppe||171.97 km||2 hours 51 mins|
|Morangis to Dieppe||180.85 km||3 hours 51 mins|
|Brighton to Dieppe||181.86 km||3 hours 1 mins|