Are you looking for what to do in Dieppe?
PLACES TO SEE
- ESTRAN Cite de la Mer: A marine museum with naval, fishing and shipping exhibits.
- Chateau-Musee de Dieppe: A castle museum that houses collections of fine paintings, artworks, ivory carvings and folding lace fans from the impressionist era. Add this on the list of places to visit while in Dieppe.
- Square du Canada: A monument in the park near the castle commemorating the relationship between Canada and Dieppe.
- L'eglise Saint Jacques: A sixteenth century frieze portraying tribal lives in Amazon.
- Dieppe Ville D'art Et D'histoire: Old town with narrow streets and timbered buildings.
- Promenade en Mer Le Dieppe: A small tour in the sea. Port de Plaisance, Dieppe, France.
- Nest in Normandy - Day Tours: Visits around the Normandy region with experienced tour guides6 rue de Blainville, 76200 Dieppe, France.
- Le Petit Train Touristique de Dieppe: Tour of the city in a little train.Quai Henri 4, 76370 Dieppe, France.
Below we have a list of things to do in Dieppe and the places where you want to spend the best moments of your trip. At the same time, the city offers you the best neighborhoods to explore and new foods to try.
This list should help you in deciding and prioritizing what you should plan on your Dieppe getaway. Find a mix of must-see tourist spots, underrated local hangouts, and maybe even a few new experiences you can try out.
Make the most of your trip to Dieppe with confidence.