Digha217 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Ramnagar to Digha, Digha, India Map
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Phone: +91-9564111832
- Tags: Restaurant, Leisure, Market, Family And Kids, Neighborhoods
Digha, in eastern Midnapore district, is one of the most popular sea resorts in West Bengal. Originally, the place was called Beerkul and was later renamed to Digha. The area experiences summer, monsoon and winter seasons. There are a numerous spots to visit in Digha, such as Udaipur Beach, Marine Aquarium and Research Center, Junput, and Shankarpur Temple etc. There is a frequent bus service from Dharmatala bus stand and other parts of West Bengal as well.
- Digha Address: Ramnagar to Digha, Digha, India
- Digha Contact Number: +91-9564111832
- Digha Timing: 24-hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
79.49% of people who visit Digha include Digha in their plan
62.75% of people start their Digha visit around 09 AM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Digha
91.3% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Digha
People normally club together Amarabati Park and Khanika Market while planning their visit to Digha.