Canal De Bourgogne199 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Burgundy, France, Dijon Map
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Time Required: 00:30 Mins
- Tags: Outdoors, Walking Area, Family And Kids, Nature
Canal de Bourgogne passes through Dijon en route to the south of France. Linking two of France’s greatest rivers, the Seine and the Loire, the canal passes through some of the pristine sights of France’s countryside. The visitors can just stroll around the pathways around the canal and can enjoy the beauty of nature. You can also cycle on the quiet roads that link Migennes to Dijon. The route is a beautiful introduction to Burgundy’s vineyards, farmland, chateaux and industrial heritage. On your way, you will also be able to watch:
- Town of Tonnere
- The Renaissance chateaux of Tanlay and Ancy-le-Franc
- Abbey de Fontenay
- Site of Julius Caesar’s victory over the Gauls at Alesia
- Semur-en-Auxois town
How to Reach Canal De Bourgogne
- Nearest TGV stop: Laroche- Migennes
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Dijon before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Dijon and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Canal De Bourgogne Address: Burgundy, France, Dijon
- Canal De Bourgogne Timing: 24-hrs
- Best time to visit Canal De Bourgogne(preferred time): 09:00 am - 10:00 pm
- Time required to visit Canal De Bourgogne: 00:30 Mins
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
22.36% of people who visit Dijon include Canal De Bourgogne in their plan
09 AM - 10 AM
65.63% of people start their Canal De Bourgogne visit around 09 AM - 10 AM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Canal De Bourgogne
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Canal De Bourgogne
People normally club together Burgundy and Visiotrain while planning their visit to Canal De Bourgogne.