Events and Festivals in Dijon
- International and Gastronomic Fair : The world famous annual event celebrates what France represents: Food and Wine. Held in October every year, the event is a wonderful way to taste frenches cuisine and wine.
- Florissimo : Held in the spring season of May, the fair showcases tropical flowers and plants from all over the World.
- Dijon International Adventure Film Festival : The festival projects recently produced documentaries from all over the world relating to the theme of adventure. The festival celebrates the spirit of adventure.
- World sacred Music Festival : Every year in October, one country takes the place of honour, like Qatar, Pakistan or India and showcases its culture through art exhibitions, concerts and live performances.
Trip plans for Dijon
The best trip plans created by users and travel experts that cover the top spots and attractions of Dijon
596 Views21 Days 20 NightsTrip to Paris, Venice, Nice, Genoa, Aix-en-provence, DijonBy: Guest UserCity: Rome, Venice, Paris, Dijon, Aix-en-provence, Nice, Genoa
1833 Views30 Days 29 NightsTrip to Paris, Rome, Venice, Florence, Milan, Athens, Lausanne, DijonBy: Guest UserCity: Paris, Dijon, Lausanne, Milan, Venice, Florence, Rome, Athens, Istanbul
1490 Views16 Days 15 NightsTrip to Paris, Lyon, Strasbourg, Bruges, Como, Annecy, Calais, Interlaken, DijonBy: Guest UserCity: Calais, Bruges, Strasbourg, Interlaken, Como, Annecy, Lyon, Dijon, Paris
Dijon Tours for you
The best tours and activities in the city, guided by experts to give you a local insight to the best of Dijon
Small-Group Full-Day Tour of Cte de Nuits, Cte de Beaune Vineyards and Beaune Historical District39 Reviews
Duration: 7 Hrs 30 Mins
Discover some of the delicate wines for which central France is famous on this full-day Burgundy wine tour from Dijon. Explor...Book Now
Small-Group Burgundy Tour with Wine Tastings from Dijon17 Reviews
Duration: 3 Hrs
Discover the delicate flavors of Burgundy on this 3-hour wine-tasting tour from Dijon. Visit two Burgundy wineries with a gui...Book Now
Half Day Tour of the Cote de Nuits Vineyards from Dijon2 Reviews
Duration: 4 Hrs 30 Mins
Discover the Cte de Nuits vineyards and their heritage by tasting great Burgundy wines on this 4.5 hour guided tour. Take a s...Book Now
Save 9%Burgundy History and Grand Cru Wine Tasting in Gevrey Chambertin2 Reviews
Duration: 2 Hrs
Tasting Burgundy Grand Cru wines in the ancient vaulted cellars of Les Deux Chevres in the world famous wine village of Gevre...
- Events & Festivals in Beaune
- Events & Festivals in Nancy
- Events & Festivals in Lyon
- Events & Festivals in Annecy
- Events & Festivals in Colmar
- Events & Festivals in Chamonix