How to Reach Dijon, France
The Easiest Way to Reach Dijon
- By Air : Dijon has a small Airport, Dijon-Bourgogne Airport, which offers planes from and to Bordeaux, Toulouse and Nantes, operated by Eastern Airways, five days a week, with only one flight each day.
- By Train : Dijon is connected to Paris and other major French cities through TGV service. The city is also accessible to other European destinations such as Italy (Milan, Turin, Florence and Rome among them), Switzerland, Luxembourg and Belgium through train.
- By Bus : Dijon is connected to some major European cities outside of France through Euro lines.
- By Car : Well connected to the freeway and highways networks, Dijon is easily accessible by cars.
- By Foot : The best way to explore the city is through walking. The tourists can follow the Owl Trail in order to understand the historicity of Dijon. However, for farther local destinations, it is better to take up buses.
- By Bike : With a well established network of cycle lanes, it is easier and faster to travel around the city through bikes which can be rented easily from most of the places in the city.
- By Bus : Public transport in the city is offered by Diviaciti, a free, frequent shuttle bus for the visitors that connects many of the downtown destinations in a loop.
Are you looking for a Dijon travel itinerary? Create an itinerary within minutes, on your own!
Modes of Transportation in Dijon
Know about the preferred mode of transport, average time spent and average distance traveled for commute in Dijon. The most preferred mode of transport in Dijon is Train/Metro.
Average distance: 50 km Average time: 40 min
Train/Metro 100%Train 30 min Other 10 min Overall average time for 50 kms 40 min
How to Reach Dijon from Nearby Cities
|Chevigny-saint-sauveur to Dijon||10.77 km||10 mins|
- How to reach Beaune
- How to reach Nancy
- How to reach Lyon
- How to reach Annecy
- How to reach Colmar
- How to reach Chamonix
- How to reach Metz
- How to reach Reims
- How to reach Marne-la-vallee
- How to reach Paris
- How to reach Angers
- How to reach Tours
- How to reach Rennes
- How to reach Le Mans
- How to reach Carcassonne