Jardin Botanique De L'arquebuseCurrently Open
- Address: 1 Avenue Albert 1er, 21000 Dijon, France
- Timings: 07:30 am - 10:00 pm Details
- Phone: +33-380488200
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Botanical Garden, Family And Kids
Stretching over 5.5 hectares, the Arquebuse serves as a botanical garden, arboretum and park. Founded by the scientist Benigne Legouz de Gerland, the botanical garden houses and cultivates around 3500 indigenous species of plants. A great place to relax, the garden reflects natural charm with flower borders and lawns along with alleys shaded by a variety of tree species. The botanical garden features:
- Near 4000 species of plants: its collection includes French native plants, specimens of ornamental plants, food plants, succulents, carnivorous plants, subtropical plants, Mediterranean plants and special space for the flora of Bourgogne.
- A herbarium containing 10,000 specimens
- A school of botany
- An extensive collection of Anatidae( wild ducks, geese and swans)
Jardin Botanique De L'arquebuse Hours
- Winters: 7:30am-7pm
How to Reach Jardin Botanique De L'arquebuse
- Nearest train station: Dijon Ville
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Dijon before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Dijon and book an accommodation of your choice.
35.59% of people who visit Dijon include Jardin Botanique De L'arquebuse in their plan
11 AM - 12 PM
39.36% of people start their Jardin Botanique De L'arquebuse visit around 11 AM - 12 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Jardin Botanique De L'arquebuse
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Jardin Botanique De L'arquebuse