Les Halles Market185 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Les Halles, Rue Odebert, 21000 Dijon, France Map
- Timings: 07:00 am - 01:00 pm Details
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Outdoors, Food And Drinks, Market, Street Market, Family And Kids
Les Halles Market is one of France’s largest and popular markets owing to the variety of products that it sells. The market was designed in 19th century by Gustava Eiffel, the one who designed Eiffel Tower in Paris as well. Today, the market has almost everything to sell to its visitors ranging from meats, candies, cheese to fruits, vegetables and pastries. Offering you an insider’s perspective to French world, the market is held every Tuesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday. The culture of food comes alive with this open market. Filled with the bustle of commercial cries, the market emanates old world charm of trade and commerce. The structure is completely built with steel and glass allowing natural light to enter into its space. With a tradition and reputation that goes back to hundreds of years, a view of market shall give you a perfect image of Burgundy’s gourmet lifestyle.
How to Reach Les Halles Market
- Nearest Metro station: Saint – Michel
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Dijon before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Dijon and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Les Halles Market Address: Les Halles, Rue Odebert, 21000 Dijon, France
- Les Halles Market Timing: 07:00 am - 01:00 pm
- Best time to visit Les Halles Market(preferred time): 08:00 am - 12:00 pm
- Time required to visit Les Halles Market: 01:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
20.79% of people who visit Dijon include Les Halles Market in their plan
08 AM - 09 AM
61.67% of people start their Les Halles Market visit around 08 AM - 09 AM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Les Halles Market
80% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Les Halles Market
People normally club together Stade Gaston Gerard and Musee Des Beaux - Arts De Dijon while planning their visit to Les Halles Market.