Musee Magnin201 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 4 Rue des Bons Enfants, 21000 Dijon, France Map
- Timings: 10:00 am - 06:00 pm Details
- Phone: +33-380671110
- Ticket Price: 4 EUR
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Museums, Family And Kids
This national museum displays a wide range of collection of around 2000 works of arts that were collected by Maurice Magnin and his wife Jeanne. The museum was bequeathed to the state in 1937 and has ever since then attracted the visitors who come to France to admire its antiquity. Housed in a 17th century hotel particulier (a grand townhouse), the museum is situated in the old-town quarter of Dijon. The collection inside include:
- Objects of art: notable sculpture of Bernini’s Blessed Ludovica Albertoni
- 1300 paintings: By French and Italian artists
- 700 drawings
- Master prints
You can also visit museum’s boutique and find postcards, souvenirs and reproductions of art works.
Musee Magnin Travel Tips
- Since the museum is located in a mansion of 17th century, it is not easily accessible for visitors with reduced mobility.
Entrance Ticket Details For Musee Magnin
- 2.50 €(excluding exhibits)
- Free for children
- Lecture tour : 4.50 €( 1 hour), 6.50 €(1:30 hours), 8.50 € (2 hours)
- 4.50 €+ Entrance fees for the guided tours
How to Reach Musee Magnin
- Nearest Train Station : Dijon Ville
- Nearest Metro Station : Saint- Michel
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Dijon before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Dijon and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Musee Magnin Address: 4 Rue des Bons Enfants, 21000 Dijon, France
- Musee Magnin Contact Number: +33-380671110
- Musee Magnin Timing: 10:00 am - 06:00 pm
- Musee Magnin Price: 4 EUR
- Time required to visit Musee Magnin: 02:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
22.58% of people who visit Dijon include Musee Magnin in their plan
2 PM - 3 PM
62.5% of people start their Musee Magnin visit around 2 PM - 3 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Musee Magnin
93.36% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Musee Magnin
People normally club together Maison Milliere and Church Of Notre-Dame Of Dijon while planning their visit to Musee Magnin.