Rue Des Forges, DijonCurrently Open
- Address: Rue des Forges, 21000 Dijon, France
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Outdoors, Walking Area, Tourist Center, Street Market, Family And Kids
Rue Des Forges, Dijon - Review
Rue des Forges is one of the most well known streets in Dijon famous for its 15th century mansions and houses. Walking down the street, the travellers would come across:
- Dijon Tourist Office: From where you can collect information and literature of the city.
- Hotel Morel : Sauvegrain
- Hotel Auriot
- Milsand house
- Hotel Chambellan: Known for its decorated staircase
- Notre Dame Cathedral
The street becomes a special point of attraction during the annual gastronomic fair. Some of its buildings are 400 – 500 years old and introduce you to the old world splendour of Dijon. The street is a part of the Owl Trail which is designed to offer its walkers a taste of Dijon’s charm, taking you back into earlier times.
How To reach Rue Des Forges, Dijon by Public Transport
- Nearest Train Station : Dijon Ville and Gare Porte Neuve
- Nearest Bus Stop : Notre Dame
- Nearest Metro Station : Saint- Michel
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Dijon before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Dijon and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Rue Des Forges, Dijon
80.61% of people who visit Dijon include Rue Des Forges, Dijon in their plan
1 PM - 2 PM
46.51% of people start their Rue Des Forges, Dijon visit around 1 PM - 2 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Rue Des Forges, Dijon
50.78% of people prefer walking in order to reach Rue Des Forges, Dijon
Rue Des Forges, Dijon Trips
6 Views13 Days 12 Nights13 Day Trip to Milan, Turin, Lyon, Dijon, Genoa from VersaillesBy: Published PrivatelyCity: Dijon, Turin, Genoa, Milan, Lyon